**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you think about the black widow and red guardian objectives to get grandmaster crystal shard

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Warlockjr said:

Uh nope, my level 18, still in Act 2 mini also has access to it.
    Helps progression for newer accounts, pretty much useless for UC and Cavs, unless you get real lucky and pull a 5*, but Grandmaster crystal luck is...abysmal at best

how am i supposed to know i dont have a mini and im uncollected
    Well don't make the statement if you don't know, buddy
    never thought I’d see you make this statement
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Stellar said:

The red guardian objective is a nice add-on. don't have to waste time to do it as there is a Red Guardian in the Olympus side quest.

actually… that one is only in arenas and duels. Just duel a red guardian once a day and it’s no sweat
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    If i hit them by just playing the game cool. If I don't. Not fussed. I have enough 3* already.
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

The red guardian objective is a nice add-on. don't have to waste time to do it as there is a Red Guardian in the Olympus side quest.

actually… that one is only in arenas and duels. Just duel a red guardian once a day and it’s no sweat
    did not do arenas or duel and i got point in this objective so i presume the one in the side quest count too.
  • Options
    Stellar said:

Stellar said:

did not do arenas or duel and i got point in this objective so i presume the one in the side quest count too.
    does not count for me
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    It’s a lot of work for 3*s
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Stellar said:

Stellar said:

does not count for me
    You were right !
    Thought i saw points for Red Guardian after doing the side quest but i was wrong
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'll earn the Red Guardian automatically by fighting him in the side quest again and again, but as others have said, the Black Widow objective is really annoying since opponents tend to die from her shock damage before you can kill them with the various attacks required. If you just had to defeat X amount of fights as BWDO, it would be another thing.

Plus, I'm Thronebreaker. A Grandmaster crystal or two doesn't do too much for my account unless I get 5* Apocalypse or some other absolute beast that I don't already own. I don't feel particularly motivated to bother with the BWDO objective. If I had her ranked up already and used her in fights, then sure, absolutely I could make an effort. But taking my unranked 3* into some low-level content just to most likely earn another 3*? Nah, I'm good.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I'll earn the Red Guardian automatically by fighting him in the side quest again and again, but as others have said, the Black Widow objective is really annoying since opponents tend to die from her shock damage before you can kill them with the various attacks required. If you just had to defeat X amount of fights as BWDO, it would be another thing.

Plus, I'm Thronebreaker. A Grandmaster crystal or two doesn't do too much for my account unless I get 5* Apocalypse or some other absolute beast that I don't already own. I don't feel particularly motivated to bother with the BWDO objective. If I had her ranked up already and used her in fights, then sure, absolutely I could make an effort. But taking my unranked 3* into some low-level content just to most likely earn another 3*? Nah, I'm good.

The fights in the sq don't count for the RG objective. You have to duel him or fight him in arena
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

i understand that
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

The fights in the sq don't count for the RG objective. You have to duel him or fight him in arena
    What?

checks objectives

Oh, come on! It just has to be needlessly difficult, doesn't it? Ugh.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Got myself a 4*, 0 complaints for getting free iso.
  • Options

Got myself a 4*, 0 complaints for getting free iso.

i did to
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

Trying to finish a fight with a medium with BWDO is so annoying when they keep dying from shock damage

Just find someone shock immune to duel
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Trying to finish a fight with a medium with BWDO is so annoying when they keep dying from shock damage

That's fine - except you have to do it twenty times.

The game team couldn't have made one of the objectives 'Defeat an enemy using Shock damage'?
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★

Menkent said:

The game team couldn't have made one of the objectives 'Defeat an enemy using Shock damage'?

Menkent said:

I'm pretty sure those can be in normal fights ( the BWDO objectives, the Red Guardian have to be duel or arena). I did mine on the easy Proving Ground. Just 1 energy to move but it took more fights than needed because I got them with shock sometimes without meaning to. Good luck!
  • Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    GM crystals aren’t always terrible, I opened one last week and got a 5* nexus which had Doom in it..
  • Options
    KGW186 said:

GM crystals aren’t always terrible, I opened one last week and got a 5* nexus which had Doom in it..

:0