**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The game is taunting me

I understand that the reel when spinning the crystals is all for show and what u get is already determined when u spin it but it’s still annoying that out of the last few crystals I’ve spun it literally stopped before landing on a 5* cap iw, who is my white whale. The game is at this point laughing in my face.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    just pop the crystals
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

just pop the crystals

I usually pop them, but for some reason I felt like spinning the last 4 or 5 times
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

just pop the crystals

I usually pop them, but for some reason I felt like spinning the last 4 or 5 times
    the past month and a half ive spun all mine and the ultra god tier ratio is insane, got 6* apoc dr doom thing red mags mr N stormx duped domino and duped dragonman and many other great 5* as well. (some of the 5/6* were from cav crystals btw)
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★

just pop the crystals

the past month and a half ive spun all mine and the ultra god tier ratio is insane, got 6* apoc dr doom thing red mags mr N stormx duped domino and duped dragonman and many other great 5* as well. (some of the 5/6* were from cav crystals btw)
    Ur luck is disgusting my friend
    Congrats on those pulls