**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help

Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Ok so I am in the middle of my abyss run, just beat joe fixit and the Horsmen pre-fight I had on stryfe just bugged out. What should I do? I don’t know if I’ll be ok for the collector without my horsemen pre-fight but I also don’t want to redo half a path… what should I do?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Don't move and file a help ticket.

How do I do that? Do I have to use support or what
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Look up “Kabam support” on google or whatever and then file a ticket. You’ll most likely get a robot message back but keep on sending tickets, this sounds like such a nightmare to go through during an Abyss run

DawsMan said:

Look up “Kabam support” on google or whatever and then file a ticket. You’ll most likely get a robot message back but keep on sending tickets, this sounds like such a nightmare to go through during an Abyss run
    Yeah and I have a ton of 6* sig stones expiring in 4 days so I need to do this now
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Yeah and I have a ton of 6* sig stones expiring in 4 days so I need to do this now
    Just go in game to settings and click support.
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Just go in game to settings and click support.
    Yep I sent a ticket in, but sadly they probably won’t get back to be in time so I’ll have to waste 30 generic 6* sig stones on G99… god I hate bugs
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    My condolences, @Thanks_D19 .
    I hope you get something done before your sigs expire... Please wait for the utmost time possible.
    And cool kabam support is being completely unhelpful and now I will probably have to quit my abyss run, lose hundreds of units worth of items, and waste 30 generic 6* sig stones.

I understand why people quit this game now
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

And cool kabam support is being completely unhelpful and now I will probably have to quit my abyss run, lose hundreds of units worth of items, and waste 30 generic 6* sig stones.

What do sigs have to do with an abyss run?

Also the prefight probably disappeared because you probably had your stryfe's Sig level increased for any reason.
    edited July 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

What do sigs have to do with an abyss run?

Also the prefight probably disappeared because you probably had your stryfe's Sig level increased for any reason.
    I was doing abyss so I could use my awakening gem and actually get value out of those sig stones

And I can confirm it did not happen because of a sig ability, my Stryfe is unduped