**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo Stun Immunity

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why does it not work on Encroaching Stun in war?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

Why does it not work on Encroaching Stun in war?

Did you have Philosopher's Mix active?
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Yes
    I was fighting Mysterio
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    His stun immunity only works if you have philospher's mix active and if you chose the right ingredients in the pre-fight screen.

His stun immunity only works if you have philospher's mix active and if you chose the right ingredients in the pre-fight screen.

I had both.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m sorry to say this but to find out if this is really a bug we need a video of it. We trust you did it correctly but other things could effect the scenario and video evidence would greatly help. I know you probably can’t recreate the war fight but if you could find another encroaching stun fight and use him on that, that would be great.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    Mysterio has some sort of AA mechanic that might prevent that. Not sure.
    @Will3808 valid.

It being off-season, I record nothing. Also on vacay with fam. But I wanted to test the waters. I researched everything that I'm supposed to do prior.

I know Mysterio has some AAR. But I felt this shouldn't alter his.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★

Mysterio has some sort of AA mechanic that might prevent that. Not sure.

his ability accuracy pertains to him not the node. Diablo should bypass it .. they pointed it out in his champion spotlight.

Stun Immunity
    Dealing with some pesky defensive stuns like Encroaching Stun is a breeze with Diablo’s all new Philosophers mix!
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    So what ingredients should you select? I thought I had Encroaching Stun nailed but got absolutely wrecked today.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Anybody have an experience that isn't Mysterio? Countering champ counter-effects by countering AAR sounds very Mysterio-like.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Is there any easy to access Encroaching Stun Path/Fight we could use to test? Can't think of any off the top of my head...