Crystals

latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Member Posts: 158
I've noticed since the uncollected thing came out that the other crystals are giving worse and worse rewards. Almost like we have to be uncollected to get good rewards now...

So although most of us would LOVE to be uncollected we are simply not at that level or have the right resources or champs to accomplish it. And with us getting bad rewards it makes it even harder to get to that level.... Anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?

Only reason it's bugging me more now is....I just lost a player for it...He simply had enough deleted the game and line :,(

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Nope, Working as intended. To bad for your player, guess the odds just went up just a tad.....LOL
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Member Posts: 728 ★★★
    Odds have always sucked for me, so I notice no difference.
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Member Posts: 648 ★★★
    What the player that left and what you have to realize that this game is a marathon, not a sprint. There are many players over 200k and 300k that are not uncollected due to the sheer difficulty of the content. As for the drop rates being different on PHCs and features I can only tell you that I have not seen a major change. On my alt account (it is not yet uncollected) I am still seeing the occasional 4* when opening 10 or more PHCs. And it is not 1 every time I open 10.
  • SungjSungj Member Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    With enough practice you can get through act 5 with a solid team 4/40 4* champions which in the current state of the game is very easy to achieve. If you are struggling with how to progress watch Seatin's free to play account streams, he's playing casually on a new account and he will probably reach act 5 content in about 3 months. If someone is playing super actively like that one guy who had like 20 featured 4* in 2 months from grinding arena super hard, I can see them completing act 5.2 first clear in under 2 months and a half which isn't bad at all.
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Member Posts: 158
    Lol it funny cuz the few4* they’ve opened have been she hulks IP Karnak spider Gwen and such lol.
  • latinsiseneglatinsiseneg Member Posts: 158
    @Sungj thanks
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Member Posts: 903 ★★★
    I've noticed since the uncollected thing came out that the other crystals are giving worse and worse rewards. Almost like we have to be uncollected to get good rewards now...

So although most of us would LOVE to be uncollected we are simply not at that level or have the right resources or champs to accomplish it. And with us getting bad rewards it makes it even harder to get to that level.... Anyone else noticed this or am I the only one?

Only reason it's bugging me more now is....I just lost a player for it...He simply had enough deleted the game and line :,(

Most likely what you are really noticing is the tendency of the human brain toward “selective reporting”.