**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Clarification abot the self serfice shop

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

I have bought 2 times the 3000 4s shards....i messed up the event? What prizes i can t buy anymore? Thanks in advance

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I don't know brother, the event is not that easy to understand and you may miss rewards if you buy wrong items.

Best is to dig some information before spending tokens, maybe watch some richtheman's vides on YouTube.
    I'll too check those vids once I have enough tokens to not get confused. till then I'm gonna stay away from canteen. It's just what I'm gonna do.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Don’t buy anything until you get all items
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’m just saving until I have them all so I don’t make any mistakes.
    That said, you should be ok. But I’d save the rest until you know exactly what you’ll spend on
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I have bought 2 times the 3000 4s shards....i messed up the event? What prizes i can t buy anymore? Thanks in advance

I'm guessing you bought the Resort pass and are collecting milestones from both events (which is how you got two greens). Okay, so here's the simplest way to explain what's going on here. What you *should* have done is buy exactly one of every item (assuming you're Cavalier and higher). You will get exactly enough tokens to do that. Since you spent two greens on the 4* shards, you're now short a green. So instead of buying one of each green in the store, you have to pass on one of those greens. Coming up: 11k 5* shards, 6400 6* shards, 5 Cav crystals, another 5 Cav crystals, 2200 6* shards, and another 6400 6* shards.

You're going to lose one of those. Pick the one you want the least, and remember to not buy it. As long as you don't make any other mistakes, you should be able to buy one of everything else. If you do not specifically remember to skip one and not buy it, and you just keep buying one of everything as it comes up, then by default you will run out of green tokens and be unable to buy the last 6400 6* shards. Probably not the best option.

I'm assuming you either want to pass on the 5* shards, one of the Cav crystal items, or the 2200 6* shard option. But if you don't deliberately skip one of those, you'll lose the option to get those last 6400 6* shards near the end.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I'm guessing you bought the Resort pass and are collecting milestones from both events (which is how you got two greens). Okay, so here's the simplest way to explain what's going on here. What you *should* have done is buy exactly one of every item (assuming you're Cavalier and higher). You will get exactly enough tokens to do that. Since you spent two greens on the 4* shards, you're now short a green. So instead of buying one of each green in the store, you have to pass on one of those greens. Coming up: 11k 5* shards, 6400 6* shards, 5 Cav crystals, another 5 Cav crystals, 2200 6* shards, and another 6400 6* shards.

You're going to lose one of those. Pick the one you want the least, and remember to not buy it. As long as you don't make any other mistakes, you should be able to buy one of everything else. If you do not specifically remember to skip one and not buy it, and you just keep buying one of everything as it comes up, then by default you will run out of green tokens and be unable to buy the last 6400 6* shards. Probably not the best option.

I'm assuming you either want to pass on the 5* shards, one of the Cav crystal items, or the 2200 6* shard option. But if you don't deliberately skip one of those, you'll lose the option to get those last 6400 6* shards near the end.
    Thanks....a perfect explanation.
    I think i will pass on the 11000 5s shards...thanks again