**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Abyss: sorcerer vs mags vs wags vs antman

BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
When the controls turdfest is over taking my mini into abyss easy path to get TB.

Team is..

Aegon r5
Torch r5
Sym r4
3* dead nick

Can do r5 sorcerer, r4 mags, wags or antman for the last spot, no heimdall unfortunately.

Who you reckon is gonna save the most revives?

Is antman evade synergy actually any use on collector or will just stop me from using heavy trick? Obvs I can just revive nick when/if I need to use it.

Wags would give a couple of attack boosts and parries vs collector.

Sorcerer could solo a few fights, not sure about mags….

For symbiote users, reckon 3 in MD is enough to be effective? I could probably stretch to 4 but would have to spend valuable units on the cores as account is too young to gave accrued enough loyalty.

Thinking to use him on cull, VTD and CMM. Reckon I’m alright on the rest of the buff matchups with aegon.

Cheers

Comments

• Options
    ScrubhanScrubhan Posts: 159
    Mags is probably going to be the best for the last spot. Even at rank 4 he is can probably solo all the small health pool techs. 3/5 md is enough and I think you would still be better off using sym supreme for all the cosmic fights. Sym can solo the small health pool cosmic.