**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Idea

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Many people I know either love or hate Alliance wars. So I was thinking instead of defensive and offensive tactics why not have the offensive ally select their difficulty instead of wins and losses determining points.

Obviously whatever tier you are in there will be a different modifier for points. If you want the top points you go with hardest difficulty which can be crazy level of difficulty. Levels could be as follows.

Easy
Normal
Hard
Epic - Challenging node combinations maybe set defensive tactics. Current top difficulty.
Legendary - Crazy hard nodes and defensive tactics. Top skill players rewards most points but more risk. Can have true strike on all nodes with armor breaks or other things to stop quake n ghost.

This might be a solution for a lot of AW players that dislike the mode. It wouldn't be a straight up ally vs ally mode anymore but a more controllable mode for summoners.

Just a thought would love to hear other ideas.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You realize that all of the top allies would pick the hardest stuff and people’s complaints about alliance war being too stressful and strenuous would still be happening, right?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Will3808 said:

You realize that all of the top allies would pick the hardest stuff and people’s complaints about alliance war being too stressful and strenuous would still be happening, right?

Top 25 alliances are already doing the hardest and its not hard enough for them. Most wars are won by a couple deaths only. Master's tier aren't complaining they know what they are getting themselves into. It's mainly plat2 and lower that start to complain.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Sounds like AQ 2.0
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    War is fine as is at the moment but I understand you put effort into this so I'll drop a like