**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Increasing the deadline for SOP week 4 and 5

DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Hello everyone, so coming to the point I am also facing dex/parry problem. When the issue started I thought the problem was that dexterity and parry were completely shut for players and since I was still able to parry/evade I thought that I was not effected from this bug. But soon I found that I was missing parry many times and found out that the bug is with the timing of parry/dex. The thing is that I am uncollected right now and stuck on 6.1.1. My plan was to get cavalier and complete those fights. But I am having a lot of difficulty in doing act 6 and I am missing on parries here and there. So I request Kabam to increase the deadline of week 4 and 5.

Comments

• Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

you need to be cav to get access to summer pain and he's in 6.1.1

And that is only 6 quests away from cavalier. Maybe it will take just 1-2 days but with current bugs I keep missing parries sometimes.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

you need to be cav to get access to summer pain and he's in 6.1.1

And that is only 6 quests away from cavalier. Maybe it will take just 1-2 days but with current bugs I keep missing parries sometimes.
    Try to adapt to the parry I’m having fun to adapt to that’s
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

Hello everyone, so coming to the point I am also facing dex/parry problem. When the issue started I thought the problem was that dexterity and parry were completely shut for players and since I was still able to parry/evade I thought that I was not effected from this bug. But soon I found that I was missing parry many times and found out that the bug is with the timing of parry/dex. The thing is that I am uncollected right now and stuck on 6.1.1. My plan was to get cavalier and complete those fights. But I am having a lot of difficulty in doing act 6 and I am missing on parries here and there. So I request Kabam to increase the deadline of week 4 and 5.

Tbh u wouldn’t be able to do it if u are just uncollected. U don’t have a wide enough roster
    Tbh you don’t know that 4* mags and 4* shulk can drop those fights pretty simple

U could but he would have to be very skilled.
    Nah it's actuallt pretty easy. Maybe like 2 revives for the average player
    If u read carefully he’s having issue completing act 6 by itself. If he can’t get cav, how will he do fight
    Because you can use 4* in sop but not in act 6
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

Tbh u wouldn’t be able to do it if u are just uncollected. U don’t have a wide enough roster
    Tbh you don’t know that 4* mags and 4* shulk can drop those fights pretty simple

If u read carefully he’s having issue completing act 6 by itself. If he can’t get cav, how will he do fight
    How do you know he has a four star mags and she hulk 😂
  • Options

Berjibs said:

You dont... but you are trying to say UC players cant do SOP even though they can 😂
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

You dont... but you are trying to say UC players cant do SOP even though they can 😂
    Actually they can’t because you HAVE to be Cav to do SoP. Therefore, not a single UC player can do it
  • Options
    OGAvenger said:

Berjibs said:

Actually they can’t because you HAVE to be Cav to do SoP. Therefore, not a single UC player can do it
    Yeah I meant like if they became cav like tomorrow they wouldnt need to grow their roster
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    🤦🤦🤦
    You probably won't be able to beat SoP if you can't get cav. And it gets harder as the weeks go on.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I'll say two things.

1) It's a little bit late to push for cavalier if you want to get in on the SOP. If you had had a little more foresight, you wouldn't have had this particular problem. I'm not saying this to be mean or to gatekeep in any way, it's just...you know...late.

2) That being said, I understand where you're coming from and, late or not, a bug shouldn't stand in the way of you attempting to push to cavalier in time. Hopefully they give everyone an extension to at least the Venom fight/affected fights in the future, just like they did to the Darkhawk one. That should in turn give you a bit more extra time to get cavalier to try out a couple of fights.
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    GOTG said:

There is no parry and dex issues anymore. Stop scamming.

No they are definitely still around and depending on the time of day it gets worse to the point where I just give up parries and just dext but then that fails too and it makes doing any content a pain in the butt. Just because it’s not happening to you doesn’t mean it’s fixed for everyone else.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

There is no parry and dex issues anymore. Stop scamming.

Kabam are yet to release the preliminary beta for people to test much less release the actual fix yet. Incredibly short-sighted if you think just because you don't have it, others don't.