**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any suggestions for levelling up quickly? Level 59 trying to get to lvl 60 for TB...

You guys got any advice on how to get 1 level of xp quickly? I explored 7.2, that got me from halfway through lvl 57 to 58. Then I explored 5.4, and that got me almost exactly one level (to level 59), and I have been using greater xp boosts all the while. Got any advice on specific fights/paths in quests that get lots of xp? Let me know in the comments below, otherwise I guess I'll just find another chapter of story to explore, and grind my soul away... lol

Comments

• Options
    The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    Please like this/agree if you are asking the same sort of question, so that more people might answer...
  • Options
    marino123 said:

If you don't want to do the fights, you can do daily quests on auto fight with xp boost. They gice a decent amount of xp. But your best way is exploring acts to get the xp.

You've only explored 5.4 so others are left? Explore them with boost. They all have a mastery point in them from exploration as well.

i have also already explored act 1, 2 ,3 and a bit of 4, but 5.3 is annoying because the gate keys are tricky and if you stuff them up once then you can't explore the whole thing, and 5.1 and 5.2 give bad rewards and 5.2 has annoying nodes because of masochism etcetera etcetera
  • Options
    And isn't it only act 4 that gives you mastery points?
  • Options
    marino123 said:

If you don't want to do the fights, you can do daily quests on auto fight with xp boost. They give a decent amount of xp. But your best way is exploring acts to get the xp.

You've only explored 5.4 so others are left? How about act 4? Is it done? If not, explore them with boost. They all have a mastery point in them from exploration as well.

so why did you say for all of them they had a mastery point?
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Act 4 with boosts. If u got a few bucks, summoner sigil will get u there quick if it's worth it to you
  • Options
    mattress said:

Act 4 with boosts. If u got a few bucks, summoner sigil will get u there quick if it's worth it to you

i know how much summoner's sigil is worth it, but I'm not allowed to get it.
  • Options
    But thanks anyway
  • Options
    Have you guys seen my post about recruitment?
  • Options
    Please go check it out
  • Options
    it would help a lot
  • Options
    sorry i'm sending so many messages lol
  • Options
    Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Act 4 has the Chunkiest XP
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    People are getting TB before Elder's bane? Wow.
    There's a quest which has a symbiote fight for one energy, you can keep repeating that.
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Rerun/auto fight 4.1.6 with xp boosts And grab the revives while you’re at it.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★
    Act 4 as it is only 2 energy and it's the only place to get extra mastery points, plus the xp is chunky.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★

marino123 said:

If you don't want to do the fights, you can do daily quests on auto fight with xp boost. They gice a decent amount of xp. But your best way is exploring acts to get the xp.

You've only explored 5.4 so others are left? Explore them with boost. They all have a mastery point in them from exploration as well.

i have also already explored act 1, 2 ,3 and a bit of 4, but 5.3 is annoying because the gate keys are tricky and if you stuff them up once then you can't explore the whole thing, and 5.1 and 5.2 give bad rewards and 5.2 has annoying nodes because of masochism etcetera etcetera
    You're missing out on a TON of stuff by not doing act 4 and 5. Act 4 has a ton of XP especially if you pop a 50% booster plus all the mastery points you're missing from not exploring.
  • Options
    edited July 2021

People are getting TB before Elder's bane? Wow.
    There's a quest which has a symbiote fight for one energy, you can keep repeating that.

People have been getting Cav before getting Elders Bane since forever. That's why the argument of the current TB restrictions is so heated.

Plus doing it the way OP has done it, leaves tons of room for error and they are going to have a difficult time with harder content since they have a limited roster.
  • Options
    yeah here is my roster
  • Options

• Options
    just fyi i had 2700 units, and i bought the 500 unit questing deal twice, and I bought the 300 unit boost pack once
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

just fyi i had 2700 units, and i bought the 500 unit questing deal twice, and I bought the 300 unit boost pack once

then use some of those energy refills and throw in an xp booster and work on act 4 exploration
  • Options

then use some of those energy refills and throw in an xp booster and work on act 4 exploration
    Exactly. There's a 75% booster in those packs.
  • Options

i already did use those xp boosters. i have a day left on the last one. and I bought like 500 units worth of energy refills to explore 5.4
  • Options

i already did use those xp boosters. i have a day left on the last one. and I bought like 500 units worth of energy refills to explore 5.4
    Act 4 gives you more XP.
  • Options

Act 4 gives you more XP.
    but it costs way more energy