Options

Alliance communication

Many people do not have outside apps for communication and some like me do not wish to use these. The alliance chat is not enough to manage alliances. One great help would be an alliance mailing systems so messages do not get lost in chat. I want to be able to send out memos, updates, suggestions etc. To my alliance members as an officer. This should be a feature that officers can perform. Another suggestion that is not as necessary but would help a lot is an officers chat where leadership can discuss things in private.

What does everyone think?

Please add these types of features Kabam, it would be a great help to those in leadership of alliances.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I do think the alliance chat needs to be improved, to have a properly functioning alliance you’re pretty much forced to use an external chat app, which is fine for most, but not great for newer players
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,095 ★★★★★
    The chat absolutely needs to be upgraded however this might be one of those times where we're restricted by the servers and their processing limitations so maybe after Project Genesis we'll see an opportunity.
  • Options
    sirderekoflanesirderekoflane Posts: 75
    I am hoping so. I just thought I’d make the suggestion now in the time that alliance stuff is being upgraded and reworked. I have an alliance that I am loyal to, but it’s me and another officer running the show trying to get everyone on the same page. I hope that these types of features come, it should make it easier for us and the rest of the community.
  • Options
    jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    A couple of years ago I thought it would be nice to have a "bulletin board" or something similar for instances like that. Something where posts and/or information didn't get buried in chat, not sure if that's still feasible or not but I thought it was nice at the time.