**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ISO-8 Drought

CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Something has to be done with this particular problem, I have all my rank up resources in the stash, because I cant level up my champions, actually I have to do all the difficulties on the event quest, trying to get 4 star champions and get the ISO.
I have 4 Tier 5 CC waiting to be used. Because I cant level up my champions.
My suggestion is to give more ISO to 5 and 6 stars or reduce the amount of ISO you need to level up a 6 star.

I hope you have a nice day, thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I have ISO-8 overflow all the time. If you grind arena you will have enough shards to dupe 4* and 5* for ISO-8.

• CharbelCirnesCharbelCirnes Posts: 27
    GOTG said:

I have ISO-8 overflow all the time. If you grind arena you will have enough shards to dupe 4* and 5* for ISO-8.

I understand, I dont know if its only me then, but I lost all the interest when the new arenas come up
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Give more ISO to 5 and 6 star champs has been asked for a long time now, and I don’t think it will be implemented soon. And if you’re in ISO shortage, do arena, get more shards, dupe more four star champs and you’ll. Even I’m on ISO shortage but that’s because I hate arena and I know that it’s my fault. But increasing the ISO for 5 and 6 star champs would be great of course, hopefully Kabam does it soon
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Kabam has introduced more GM shards in arena (which indirectly translates to more 4/5*s for ISO).

Unless you’re expecting Kabam to give you ISO for free without you putting in the effort for it.
    xNig said:

Kabam has introduced more GM shards in arena (which indirectly translates to more 4/5*s for ISO).

Unless you’re expecting Kabam to give you ISO for free without you putting in the effort for it.

Actually I said that I do the event quest in all difficulties bro
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    I’m the same, been thronebreaker for like a week then smashed some carina challenges for the T5CC selectors, was ok for gold to R3 another 2 6*s but no iso and don’t know where to get any more lol.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

Yeah. But that’s not where the shards lie. They’re in the most accessible game mode that everyone can do.

I’ve never faced an ISO and gold shortage for close to 5 years now on my main and I don’t grind arenas too hard. Just milestones, once a day for 2 hours or so while I catch a movie or some series on Netflix at night.

On my alt, I do feel that there’s an ISO and gold shortage but I know that it’s because I do not grind arena on that account.

So the general rule is, if you want
    - rank up mats : do AQ
    - shards : do AW and EQ
    - gold & iso : do arena
    - focused shots on champs : incursions

It’s pretty simple. There’s no ONE source that will provide you with everything you need. Doing a little of everything will actually help grow the account in more balanced way.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Giving more iso for 5 and 6 stars would be useful but clearing content in general is the best way to get iso. Kabam has also been giving us more iso recently. We got a bunch from sentinels of liberty from the side quest.
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Yeah. But that’s not where the shards lie. They’re in the most accessible game mode that everyone can do.

I’ve never faced an ISO and gold shortage for close to 5 years now on my main and I don’t grind arenas too hard. Just milestones, once a day for 2 hours or so while I catch a movie or some series on Netflix at night.

On my alt, I do feel that there’s an ISO and gold shortage but I know that it’s because I do not grind arena on that account.

So the general rule is, if you want
    - rank up mats : do AQ
    - shards : do AW and EQ
    - gold & iso : do arena
    - focused shots on champs : incursions

It’s pretty simple. There’s no ONE source that will provide you with everything you need. Doing a little of everything will actually help grow the account in more balanced way.
    This would work to me for a time, actually I have no problem with gold, but since I become thronebreaker and recently I have been opening more and more 6 stars, now I have corvus and nick fury just standing there because I cant get iso, and i am really selective with the champs I level up
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Usually players are divided into three different areas of drought: ISO, gold, catalysts

Now a big part of what causes those droughts is usually based on how much time you're devoting to the game as well as your opinion of various crystals. Usually to help counter this, I would always suggest Auto fighting either the daily quests or re-running the EQs at a lower difficulty to help fill those coffers. In regards towards catalyst the higher difficulty ones could also be rerun multiple times and it's usually a matter of the luck of the draw from T4CCs.

I know most people would prefer a one-size-fits-all solution to this but unfortunately given how resources directly tie into the economy of game as well as the meta itself it becomes a much more underwhelming thought process.
    This is getting more serious everytime