**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Buff of Each type

So we are almost a year into the new buff system and I would say it's gone pretty well. So many champs have had there value sky rocketed and have become staple champions. So I want to share what I thought the best of each buff type was (Value, Moderate, Rework) and I want to here the rest of the communities favorite buffs.

Value only: Value only has been very hit or miss with some huge successes and some huge failures. In my opinion the best value buff is:
-Angela
With an honorable mention going to:
-Moleman
I think both characters have similar viability now and are now strong standout champs and the only reason I put Angela above moleman is because I like playing her more.

Moderate: I feel like moderate buffs have been the most consistently good buffs overall where most champs became much more viable with very few moderate buffs missing the mark. In my opinion the best moderate buff is:
-Falcon
With an honorable mention going to:
-Kingpin
Both champs went from duds to top tier skill champs. Falcons abillity to shutdown so many annoying defensive abilities, and kingpins sustainability and damage are insanely valuable and both champs are now able to pull their weight.

Rework: Reworks are also somewhat hit and miss. It's hard to fundamentally change a champions whole kit and sometimes it doesn't work out, while other times it can make the champ insanely strong. In my opinion the best Rework is:
-Red Magneto
With honorable mentions going to:
-Colossus
I mean this one was pretty obvious both went from bottom 5 mutants to top 5 mutants. Magnetos ability to shut down metal champs and deal insane damage back truly makes him one of the best champions in the game. While colossus has crazy damage, strong immunities, and strong sustainability. These champs really embody the idea of a rework by going from pulls you would joke about to champions people would hunt.

Comments