**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mole Man Question

Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey everyone, I’ve been looking at my roster recently and I’m trying to figure out the best way to diversify my champs. When I was scrolling around I found that I already had a 5* unawakened Mole Man at r1. Lately I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about mole man, and I’m curious what’s so special about him or if I should add him to my current roster. I don’t have any good skill champs at the moment, so I have a feeling he might be the way to go anyway. So what’s the deal with mole man?
If you could offer any advice or suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

Current Roster:

And a 6* Gwenpool (Unawakened)

Potential 5* Skill Champs:

Conversation Champ:

Comments

• TopShagger69TopShagger69 Posts: 33

Moleman is a great choice. He has true accuracy when below 10 monster mass and not frenzied, which is nice to have but most of the time your moleman will be frenzied. When frenzied, moleman shreds the opponent, with basically every hit being crit and inflicting bleed. And frenzy is super easy to keep up, when low on charges just parry and heavy which grants 4 monster mass. He can shock on sp1 and whenever he crits while the opponent is shocked, he does a burst of damage. He’s also immune to shock. I have him r2 6* and almost ready to be rank 3.

Idk if you just miss wrote or not but just wanted to add that he keeps his true accuracy when in frenzied. You have to active frenzied below 10 mass after you active it you can go over 10 without losing it.
  • spiderbites0196spiderbites0196 Posts: 37

Idk if you just miss wrote or not but just wanted to add that he keeps his true accuracy when in frenzied. You have to active frenzied below 10 mass after you active it you can go over 10 without losing it.

The description definitely says that true accuracy is only active when below 10 mass and not frenzied. But I just tested it and you’re right, he still has true accuracy while frenzied if you start while under 10 mass
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    True accuracy
    all attacks crit and bleed when frenzied
    (reliably) shrugs off debuffs with monster mass
  • _wasabi__wasabi_ Posts: 102 ★★
    edited July 2021
    I don't mean to be a grammar police, but you've made a mistake there.
    It's Mole God, not a mole man.