**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Vision AOU Buff Concept

Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
This is just my take of how to make AOU Vision a lot better in the game.

CHAMPION SPOTLIGHT - VISION (AGE OF ULTRON)

ABILITIES

Passive:
-Cosmic boost from the Mind Stone allows Vision immmunity to Mind Control and Reverse Controls
-Advanced robotics gives Vision immunity to Bleed and Poison effects as well as 50% resistance to Incinerate and Coldsnap effect but takes 50% more damage from Shock effects
-Starts the fight with 1 bar of power and an additioal 20% of a bar of power per #Avenger or #Robot is on the team

Heavy Attacks:
-Causes a concussion debuff, reducing ability accuracy by 50% for 8 seconds; does not stack

Special Attacks:
-Intangibility causes Vision's special attacks to have 40% block penetration
-Due to Advanced AI, Vision's special attacks cannot be evaded or missed
-If this attack reduces the enemy to zero Power Meter, the opponent gains a Heal Block Debuff for 7 seconds
-Special Attacks steal 50% of power burned and inflict direct damage proportionate to the amount loss

Note: Yes, Vision's special attacks can damage through block

Special 1:
-Burn up to 40% of the target's max Power
-Inflict a stun debuff for 4 seconds

Special 2:
-Burn up to 100% of the target's max Power
-Inflict a slow debuff for 6 seconds

Special 3:
-Burn up to 50% of the target's max Power
-Gains a Life Steal passive for 12 seconds; while active, all attacks recover 35% of damage dealt
-Stuns the opponent for 6 seconds

Note: Vision's Life Steal allows him to stay sustainable in long fights

SIGNATURE ABILITY - ADVANCED SYNTHETIC RECOVERY

-Passively recovers 0.5-0.7% HP per second for each unique debuff Vision is suffering from
-Reduces potency of non-damaging debuffs by 20-50%

Note: Vision basically has built in Willpower healing that can stack with the Willpower mastery

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Good changes. The stun duration might need some adjusting though.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★

Good changes. The stun duration might need some adjusting though.

Fair enough, I was having trouble coming up with the right stun duration
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    He should have some type of phasing, even if it’s more specific/niche.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    It won't stack with Willpower because #Robots can't heal from Willpower anyway
    And since he's double immune it doesn't make sense to give him such a signature ability

All in all it's a nice update, but I'm more interested in seeing new mechanics for Vision (AOU), so I hope Kabam give him an overhaul
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    He takes more damage from shock👀
    Happy Guardian noises
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Rookiie said:

It won't stack with Willpower because #Robots can't heal from Willpower anyway
    And since he's double immune it doesn't make sense to give him such a signature ability

All in all it's a nice update, but I'm more interested in seeing new mechanics for Vision (AOU), so I hope Kabam give him an overhaul

Oh yea completely forgot about that. But yea vision needs more love