**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add Score for Rank Rewards to In-Game Mail.

2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
I often score enough for rank rewards in solo events. I am happy to receive the in-game mail with the reward. I am then frustrated because I need to traverse several menus to see the score that earned the reward.

Sometimes I track my progress in events. Depending on the event I may need to screen shot two screens to capture my performance in one event.

The same goes for Arena rewards. I get the in-game mail, then I need to click several menus to see my score.

Please provide a one-stop solution to see the rank and score for rank rewards.

Comments

• 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Now that I think about it, AQ and AW suffer from this same problem, information for one event is located in multiple locations.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I believe there is ample space to add a score to the in-game mail.

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea, I know that the score threshold advances as you progress so having an idea of what the minimum is would entice players to keep going in content.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    Would also be good to add the exact RANK #, in addition to the % Range for the reward. (as well as actual POINTS as OP suggested).

This would be especially useful for Arena Reward mails, instead of not claiming it right away, going to Stash to then see what the exact Rank # was, then proceed to claim it and then delete the mail msg back in Mail screen.