**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Featured 5* Crystal - do you like?

No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
The 5* featured crystal has just updated. Do you like the champions listed? Do you intend to pull on this one, or pass?

Black Panther, Cable, Captain Marvel, Cull Obsidian, Cyclops (New Xavier School), Ebony Maw, Red Hulk, Jabari Panther, King Groot, Longshot, Mister Negative, Mordo, Namor, Purgatory, Rogue, Sentry, Shang-Chi, Silver Centurion, Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), The Champion, The Overseer, Thor (Ragnarok), Vision (Age of Ultron) and War Machine.

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I pulled cgr from the first one of his, and stryfe from the second or third of his, so I’m probably gonna try for shang. Really want him for the on demand stun and unblockable
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wanted Shang or Mr. N, but definitely not disappointed. I think it’s at least much better than the last featured pool.

• Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I said I’d buy one and save the rest for Hercules. After all there was only one champ I really wanted in the crystal. Well that couldn’t have worked out any better. He’s now at sig 110 R5.