**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WILL I BE ABLE TO GET CAV WITH THIS ROSTER? IF NOT THEN HOW FAR?

MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85

Maybe.

Ægon Corvus and domino can do the rest of act 5 (minus the Ultron fight, though maybe with Corvus)

The five six star roster needs a bit of work but you can reassess after you clear act 5.

Things to note since you’re new:
    It’s polite etiquette to not use all caps in titles for every single word, we can read the title without them
    Don’t make more than 3 threads max in at least 3 hours. Nobody likes a thread spammer.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the tips and yes im just gonna grind for better 5 stars and hope i get a good one for act 6 and ok i will try and not post too often
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Maybe. You will probably be able to get through the rest of act 5 but act 6 will probably be an issue because your 5* roster is a bit underdeveloped. I would advise you focus your rank up materials on you 5* roster and grind out SQ and EQ for a bit
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Turn your volume down....
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    I DON'T KNOW
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    YES
  • zumagodzumagod Posts: 10
    You can only use 5* or above champs in Act 6. Storm X, CACW , symbiote, shehulk, void are best options in my opinion. Well Hood is going to receive a change , maybe he is another option. Hope to help you
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Maybe.

Ægon Corvus and domino can do the rest of act 5 (minus the Ultron fight, though maybe with Corvus)

The five six star roster needs a bit of work but you can reassess after you clear act 5.

Things to note since you’re new:
    It’s polite etiquette to not use all caps in titles for every single word, we can read the title without them
    Don’t make more than 3 threads max in at least 3 hours. Nobody likes a thread spammer.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the tips and yes im just gonna grind for better 5 stars and hope i get a good one for act 6 and ok i will try and not post too often
    You can post as often as you want, if you're replying to existing threads and have something interesting to say. But it is probably a good idea not to start a lot of different threads quickly unless they are very, very interesting topics for the forums to discuss. The presumption is that when you start a thread, it is because it is something you find very interesting and want to discuss, and when someone starts a bunch of different threads it is unlikely they are all of interest to the forum community at large.

Threads started for light hearted or humorous or otherwise thin reasons are not objectionable every so often, but you don't want to be known as someone that only starts such threads.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Just get as far as you can, story mode is not about doing several chapters as once, keep trying and completing quests. Follow general guidelines like not using items too soon into a quest and you'll be fine. You still have the rest of act5 to get through before act6.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    ITS GONNA BE REALLY TOUGH TBH
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Are you willing to grind like heck or spend money your way through.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    By the time you finish 5.4, you're gonna have way more 5*, plus why are you worried about getting Cav when you've not even completed 5.3? Don't worry about Cav now, focus on Act 5 completion.

And.....NO CAPS PLS!
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Focus on tech and cosmic dual class 5 star crystals and get a Medusa or aarkus if possible for sentinel and Ultron in act 6.1

Focus on tech and cosmic dual class 5 star crystals and get a Medusa or aarkus if possible for sentinel and Ultron in act 6.1

Im gonna try and pull a red mags he would be really helpful
    Sergeant_ said:

By the time you finish 5.4, you're gonna have way more 5*, plus why are you worried about getting Cav when you've not even completed 5.3? Don't worry about Cav now, focus on Act 5 completion.

And.....NO CAPS PLS!

Sergeant_ said:

And.....NO CAPS PLS!

Sergeant_ said:

And.....NO CAPS PLS!

I want cav so i can unlock cav crystals then get 6 stars easier
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If I would be you, I wouldn't even try it. Focus on getting a solid R4 5* roster, maybe even one or two R5 5* (but not a requirement with some boosts).

Your SS will help with the resistor paths.

If I would be you, I wouldn't even try it. Focus on getting a solid R4 5* roster, maybe even one or two R5 5* (but not a requirement with some boosts).

Your SS will help with the resistor paths.

Sergeant_ said:

And.....NO CAPS PLS!

Doubt i will have more 5 stars im already on 5.4.2
    So i will just get the 1 for completion
    zumagod said:

You can only use 5* or above champs in Act 6. Storm X, CACW , symbiote, shehulk, void are best options in my opinion. Well Hood is going to receive a change , maybe he is another option. Hope to help you

Thank you i will keep that in mind