Summer of pain objectives counters

13»

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Ercarret said:

Since I have absolutely no #mercenaries ranked up, I ended up using my 5r3 Domino. But oh my god, she was a beast. I did have to use a couple of 20% revives but wow, she just tore him to shreds.

For the cosmic objective, I ended up using Hyperion and a bunch of revives. I just couldn't stun-lock him enough to kill him before his nullify phase nuked me, but the fight itself was easy enough with Hyperion.

For the denial champ, I used my 6r1 Yellowjacket. He put in some solid work even if I still had to use a bunch of revives. My 6r2 Punisher 2099 put in better work generally speaking, but it just felt like a good place to test out YJ after a conversation I had with @pseudosane about him. I already know I love and adore P2099.

I'm gonna go for the solo with him later this week. I know he can definitely do it.
  • AburaeesAburaees Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Aburaees said:

IKON said:

Domino - Solo
    Hype - 2 revives
    Voodoo - Solo

What was your strategy with Voodoo?
    Throw an initial SP1 on an odd combo, and for the rest of the fight you don’t need to throw any more specials. But if you want to, make sure they’re thrown on an odd combo, preferably SP2 or SP3. And for giggles, when there’s only 20-30% hp left, if SS has over 20 Loa’s on him throw an SP1 to apply massive poison damage (but don’t get hit lol).

https://youtu.be/kz1U9v2aM2A

Can you please explain what that l1 do that we don't need to worry after ? Just curious to learn.

Thanks
    Brother Daniel is that V shaped passive that swaps from you to your opponent and back depending on the combo meter.

If you throw any special on an odd combo it will transfer to the opponent - and it will stay there permanently unless you throw another special on an even combo.

Brother Daniel is what reduces SS’s AAR and prevents him cycling through his three phases effectively.
  • TurfTalkDidyTurfTalkDidy Member Posts: 10
    Anyone not have objectives show up? I am looking on my Special tab and none of the objective appear. I actually used Domino yesterday to defeat SS and did not receive the extra point either. Am I missing something?
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

Anyone not have objectives show up? I am looking on my Special tab and none of the objective appear. I actually used Domino yesterday to defeat SS and did not receive the extra point either. Am I missing something?

If you're not thronebreaker then you don't get objectives.
  • TurfTalkDidyTurfTalkDidy Member Posts: 10
    Typhoon said:

If you're not thronebreaker then you don't get objectives.
    Thanks smh! Not sure how I missed out on that one LOL!