**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to play ?

BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
it has become impossible to play it is simply impossible when you do the dexterity the hero stands as frozen when you hold the heavy attack, it releases the attack by itself or lets go and it holds what will your compensation give me ??? i can't go through summer of pain I even thought that I had problems with the screen but i switch touch screen i explore all content in this game except abyss

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    To play you first have to get a device which is compatible with the game, then you have to download the game, open it, and boom, you can play!

Fr though, I haven’t seen others having freezing issues and stuff, it’s quite likely associated with an old device
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I am not sure why but dexterity is working extremely well for me, even better than before the issues
    Parry, block, special activation however ..
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

To play you first have to get a device which is compatible with the game, then you have to download the game, open it, and boom, you can play!

Fr though, I haven’t seen others having freezing issues and stuff, it’s quite likely associated with an old device

I have a relatively old, and a bit battered device, and the game works absolutely fine for me. Altho, I believe the issue is mostly with IOS and not Android.
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119

Lvernon15 said:

I have a relatively old, and a bit battered device, and the game works absolutely fine for me. Altho, I believe the issue is mostly with IOS and not Android.
    I also laughed like you a week ago that I received free resources for the problems that I do not have

My progress on this phone
    I am omega pro player
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Bravojeen said:

I am omega pro player

Who hasn’t explored the abyss, so no

Bravojeen said:

I am omega pro player