**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs that I want to see buffed (and my next Pfp)

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
Honestly, there are a ton of old (and a few new) champs that really could use some love from buffs. Most of these really need a solid rework or reasonable numbers increase. I would appreciate any of them, but I've made a habit of making my Profile pic whomever I want buffed next. Originally I made it Red Mags, before I even knew he was up for a buff, and then he was a banger (and my first rank 3), then I switched to Venompool, who I'm expecting to get a pretty sick buff next week. I think next, I'd prefer Electro. He's annoying on defense when he's a mega-stacked healthpool boss, but pretty boring other than that, or when shocked. He has some cool potential with his abilities, electricity is super versatile, but it would also not be that difficult to make it apply like poisons with Abom or something.

Mystics:
Dr. Strange
Iron Fist
Juggernaut
Loki
Thor (Jane. Foster)
Unstoppable Colossus

Cosmic:
Air-Walker
Black Bolt
Captain Marvel (OG)
Drax
Groot
Ms. Marvel (not Kamala), I forget that she's in the game all the time
Spider-man (Cosmic)
Superior Iron Man
Thanos

Tech:
Green Goblin
Iron Man
Iron Patriot
Kang
Red Skull
Yondu

Mutant:
Beast
Cyclops (OG)
Cyclops (Blue Team)
Deadpool (X-force)
Nightcrawler
Storm

Skill:
Agent Venom
Daredevil (OG)
Elektra (literally forget she's in the game on the regular
Hawkeye
Karnak
Korg
Moon Knight
Punisher
Winter Soldier

Science:
Captain America (OG)
Captain America (WWII)
Electro
Rhino
Sentry
Spider-man (OG)
Spider-man (Miles), who I know is supposed to eventually

Comments

• Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    Rhino would be a great PP.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Also they should make his thing as shock damage instead of energy damage.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

So you want Kabam to buff bad champs? What's next? Lol

well who would you rather them buff? Ghost?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

So you want Kabam to buff bad champs? What's next? Lol

well who would you rather them buff? Ghost?
    Lol, yep.

And I put a list of the champs that I think need it the most, but I honestly expected someone to say “______ is totally underrated, how dare you say they need a buff”, it’s not like there is a hard and fast list of “bad champs”. It wasn’t really a question of me trying to explain what the concept of a buff is, but more a discussion on who it would benefit most, and an explanation of who I was choosing to pick my profile pic from.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I really want some of the iron men to get buffed. Maybe if iron man and superior Ironman. I’d be awesome if they got buffs somewhat similar to the power level of gambit and falcon to the magneto buffs.