**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What’s the next best trade-in?

silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
We already have the t4cc trade in crystals to swap out classes, and the quest crystals for sigil owners…. What other item/crystal trade-in’s would you like to see get incorporated in? Personally, I think it would be cool to trade in sig crystals maybe. What are some practical and/or impractical options?

Comments

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    It's the worst trade in. 2 t4cc for 1?
  • Options
    Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

The trade in system is terrible. It should be 2 for a selector.

Agreed, once I opened traded 8 T4CC when I just hunting for 1 cosmic or something and I still didn’t get it. I was so pissed at the time
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Agreed, once I opened traded 8 T4CC when I just hunting for 1 cosmic or something and I still didn’t get it. I was so pissed at the time
    I needed something like 5 science... Traded in over 30 and got 2 lol
  • Options
    Qfury said:

I needed something like 5 science... Traded in over 30 and got 2 lol
    Wow that sucks lol. It really should be 2 for a selector to make it easier on everyone.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Maybe 3 for a selector. There should definitely be a selector the question is how many you should have to trade.
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

Maybe 3 for a selector. There should definitely be a selector the question is how many you should have to trade.
    No way, if we want 5 of a certain catalyst, you’re saying we have to trade 15 for that????? With 2 for a selector we are already facing a loss but that’s pretty reasonable, but now you want 3 for a selector?
  • Options
    A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited July 2021

I would love to see this as taking a 6* to r2/3 is a lot of t4cc
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Will3808 said:

How about 2 for a Nexus? Still leaves some of the RNG Kabam loves so much while drastically increasing the odds we'll get what we want.