**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is she worth a gem?

Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
So I have a 5 star Angela and a 5 star cosmic gem. Cosmic and tech dual crystals are the last type that I will go for right now and I’m wondering if she’s worth a gem? The only other good cosmic 5 that I have is CGR who I also have as a six star, so I think I should use it on her but I’m not sure about.

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    I think I only have about a 50 cosmic sigs right now, should awaken and use it all on her or should I wait until I get more sigs in case I might Hyperion or CMM somehow
  • zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    Angela is a great Champion if you can Awaken and Sig her up.

Unless you're a whale, a R5 that uses high Sig will also be great as a long term investment, because just getting the 6-Star won't replace them. Until you can take that 6-Star to high Sig as well.

In terms of Angela vs. CMM vs. Hyperion, that's up to your needs, what kinda gameplay you're good at, what you like to play, and who your other main use Champions are. They are all very good.

I often use Angela+Heimdall with my Nick Fury and Quake, because that Fury Buff is great for Angela (faster to hit and maintain her dot immunity), Nick Fury (Tactical Charges don't expire), and Quake (all damage boosts really help her). Plus the Evade and Cheat Death are a solid bonus.