**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I guess Mole Man just got screwed.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Hahaha I'm loving this so much. Been saying it for such a long time that he's a bugged overrated champ and ive been looking forward to the day he would be fixed. "Molegod" was always fake and u love how sour some get that they ranked a bugged champ expecting him to stay that way forever. Blame yourself. No rdt

Agreed. MolEgOd simps r annoying. No rdts.
    Hey I’m not that annoying. Also quake has a beneficial bug where she can evade the opponent even when they don’t have a concussion on them so does that mean that she is fake and if they fixed that bug then we shouldn’t get RDT’s for her?
    No... no she doesn’t lmao. No rdt for you🤪🤪🤪
    No… she is bugged. Her abilities clearly state “evade all basic attacks against opponents with concussion” so that means if the opponent is immune to concussion she shouldn’t be able to evade. But, she can indeed evade champs like Mysterio and Archangel
    I’m not sure about that. @Agent_X_zzz you’re the Quaker around here, thoughts?
    People always she is bugged but not actually understanding what is going on. So when she was released concussion itself was different, she is still working the way she was day 1, mainly this is a description error but kabam themselves have said quake is working as intended.
    Oh my bad then. I didn’t realize there was official confirmation from kabam saying that this was the intended interaction so I’ll take the L on that one
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    We all have our champs we hate lol, some of the comments are so salty lmao, we are down to name calling now.

OP It's known issue for a long time and you admit it yourself by mentioning the interaction which is not suppose to happen. Yet you made your decision to rank-up and benefitted from that for months. Now you want rdts? that's laughable!

I have a Rank 3 MoleGod, and I'm not even mad.

I've been using Skill Corvus*cough* from a very long time(post buff times) as I pulled a 6* pretty early. I cant deny, even during the post buff days, I had a heck of a fun.

I know how he worked or will work after the fix. 'A mere setback'

This is gold, I can picture Giganto Jr. doing this lol
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

SlumpGod said:

Hahaha I'm loving this so much. Been saying it for such a long time that he's a bugged overrated champ and ive been looking forward to the day he would be fixed. "Molegod" was always fake and u love how sour some get that they ranked a bugged champ expecting him to stay that way forever. Blame yourself. No rdt

Hey I’m not that annoying. Also quake has a beneficial bug where she can evade the opponent even when they don’t have a concussion on them so does that mean that she is fake and if they fixed that bug then we shouldn’t get RDT’s for her?
    If they decided to ever fix that then no nobody should get rank down tickets. As a quaker i stand by that. If you rank a champ for a bugged ability then thats on you for assuming it will stay forever. Nobody is going to get them for mole and iol enjoy every salty person on here demanding it. How yall like your god now :lol:

Edit: apparently according to Agent_X_zzz kabam have confirmed Quake is not bugged then so yay quakers. They never did that for moledude so my statement stands
    Think i know where all the salt went……. Like damn, people gotta **** on everyone for anything.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Kingpin will still be brokwn tho
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    I ranked moleman to r3 knowing he was bugged. If they fix it, he’ll still be an amazing champ.
    Obviously I would prefer they left him in current state because it’s not like he’s OP broken as it is.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

SlumpGod said:

If they decided to ever fix that then no nobody should get rank down tickets. As a quaker i stand by that. If you rank a champ for a bugged ability then thats on you for assuming it will stay forever. Nobody is going to get them for mole and iol enjoy every salty person on here demanding it. How yall like your god now :lol:

Edit: apparently according to Agent_X_zzz kabam have confirmed Quake is not bugged then so yay quakers. They never did that for moledude so my statement stands
    Jeez what's with your hate of Mole Man.
    No hate for moledude. I guess you could say i feel the same way about people worshipping him as others feel about elsa worshipers
    You invoked their name. Rip this thread.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Excuse me. What was The bug? How he can be freinzed under 10 monster mass and still have true strike?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

SlumpGod said:

No hate for moledude. I guess you could say i feel the same way about people worshipping him as others feel about elsa worshipers
    Superfans of any champ tend to ruin those champs for me. Claire was probably the first one. Molekids have definitely taken over top spot though
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Excuse me. What was The bug? How he can be freinzed under 10 monster mass and still have true strike?

Yes. Entering frenzy at any point should remove true accuracy
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

No… she is bugged. Her abilities clearly state “evade all basic attacks against opponents with concussion” so that means if the opponent is immune to concussion she shouldn’t be able to evade. But, she can indeed evade champs like Mysterio and Archangel
    People always she is bugged but not actually understanding what is going on. So when she was released concussion itself was different, she is still working the way she was day 1, mainly this is a description error but kabam themselves have said quake is working as intended.
    The only problem with Kabam stating something is working as intended, is when they decide "actually that thing we said, no longer true, its bugged and we're fixing it" just like AA.
    Oh i dont disagree with that, but if they did decide to change her after saying she is working as intended they will be facing a ton of backlash.
  • Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    Yea. I knew that was not part of his kit but figured it was a nice bug to be fixed eventually. ..lStill brought him to r3.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★

Not sure but maybe he is annoyed of players who keep dragging moleman in each and every discussion. Its not that he is not good but some people make him look like that he is the top champ.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

The only problem with Kabam stating something is working as intended, is when they decide "actually that thing we said, no longer true, its bugged and we're fixing it" just like AA.
    Oh i dont disagree with that, but if they did decide to change her after saying she is working as intended they will be facing a ton of backlash.
    Backlash or not, Kabam should have a backbone. If something isn't working as described, they should either change the description or change it to match the current description. The fact that they've done neither is absurd.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Backlash or not, Kabam should have a backbone. If something isn't working as described, they should either change the description or change it to match the current description. The fact that they've done neither is absurd.
    Ye
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Yea Quake situation is weird. She's been played in this manner since 2019, this has been clarified many times on the forums, it surely isn't that hard to change the description to match her abilities. Same with Mole Man, he has also been brought up many times, surely Kabam are aware of it, yet nothing has been done even to clarify it and it's been half a year since his release.
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

Not sure but maybe he is annoyed of players who keep dragging moleman in each and every discussion. Its not that he is not good but some people make him look like that he is the top champ.
    Ok to be fair, I try to play the whole moleman thing off for jokes whether that is clear or not.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Ok to be fair, I try to play the whole moleman thing off for jokes whether that is clear or not.
    Just as annoying. I feel like a kid on Christmas after seeing this thread
    Humble yourself.