**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I guess Mole Man just got screwed.

13»

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

SlumpGod said:

Jeez what's with your hate of Mole Man.

Not sure but maybe he is annoyed of players who keep dragging moleman in each and every discussion. Its not that he is not good but some people make him look like that he is the top champ.
    Ok to be fair, I try to play the whole moleman thing off for jokes whether that is clear or not.
    Just as annoying. I feel like a kid on Christmas after seeing this thread
    Humble yourself.
    Nah I’m good. You do you and I’ll do me. You keep creating herc drooling threads or whatever it is you do.
    Making negative posts completely irrelevant to basically everything is any better? Dude was just making a joke, just drop it.
    Nah they’re both not great. I’ll drop it if you do.
    Sure.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

SlumpGod said:

Hahaha I'm loving this so much. Been saying it for such a long time that he's a bugged overrated champ and ive been looking forward to the day he would be fixed. "Molegod" was always fake and u love how sour some get that they ranked a bugged champ expecting him to stay that way forever. Blame yourself. No rdt

Agreed. MolEgOd simps r annoying. No rdts.
    Hey I’m not that annoying. Also quake has a beneficial bug where she can evade the opponent even when they don’t have a concussion on them so does that mean that she is fake and if they fixed that bug then we shouldn’t get RDT’s for her?
    If they decided to ever fix that then no nobody should get rank down tickets. As a quaker i stand by that. If you rank a champ for a bugged ability then thats on you for assuming it will stay forever. Nobody is going to get them for mole and iol enjoy every salty person on here demanding it. How yall like your god now :lol:

Edit: apparently according to Agent_X_zzz kabam have confirmed Quake is not bugged then so yay quakers. They never did that for moledude so my statement stands
    Jeez what's with your hate of Mole Man.
    No hate for moledude. I guess you could say i feel the same way about people worshipping him as others feel about elsa worshipers
    Superfans of any champ tend to ruin those champs for me. Claire was probably the first one. Molekids have definitely taken over top spot though
    Eh, really I feel like you should never let someone else’s opinion about a champ affect your enjoyment of a champion.

People overhype Elsa sometimes, I disagree that she’s as good as they say, doesn’t stop her being one of my favourite champions to use.
    i used to nitpick and hate on marvel movies because the fans were so annoying
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Notice the “WOULD NOT”? This would lead me to believe this is a fix FOR us not against us. For example still getting auto blocked, this would allow that ability to function properly.

I noticed his true accuracy wasn’t working against The Overseer’s autoblock. Maybe this was a fix
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★

Molegod’s true accuracy still works in frenzy. The god has survived another update

Molegod forever
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    STILL MOLEGOD. MIXMASTER NODE FAILED!!!
  • Options
    Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 147 ★★
    They really should update his text to be a little clearer.
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

Too bad even with the bug he’s still not top 3 skill 😭

Sorry that you clearly know so little about this game to make that statement 😂
  • Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    I mean he's not top 3...

He's top 5
    Which is still really good
    Imo it goes

Nick Fury
    Aegon
    Falcon
    Shang Chi
    Moleman

All are great though skill got a huge glowup.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

Too bad even with the bug he’s still not top 3 skill 😭

Sorry that you clearly know so little about this game to make that statement 😂
    I’m sorry for speaking facts bruh, you say know about the game but you’re prolly on act 4 if you think that kit is worthy of being top 3, even in the second worst class 🤷‍♂️ 🥱