**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guess what champion is next

This is to discuss the characters who will make 120 characters total.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Not sure who is next, but I've been waiting for Red Skull for quite some time.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Most likely the sinister six. So characters like green goblin, mysterio, sandman ect.
  • Options
    KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    Bring on Nova!
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Hoping the 'C' one is Carnage, but as spiderman Homecoming is being released in July I expect probably Vulture to be released around then and that would tie in with Carnage (part of the spiderman storyline in comics)
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119

I really hope they don't release characters that are part of the **** party. I hope red skull and modok never get released as playable characters.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

I really hope they don't release characters that are part of the **** party. I hope red skull and modok never get released as playable characters.

They're Marvel Characters.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    I know, but they're nazis. I wouldn't want to play as that character. Wouldn't mind playing against that character though.
  • Options
    xxVINMANxxxxVINMANxx Posts: 23
    I need Carnage. He has been and still is my most wanted character by far. Doubt we'll see him for awhile tho.
  • Options
    JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    I know, but they're nazis. I wouldn't want to play as that character. Wouldn't mind playing against that character though.

So if it found that Red Skull is released (in a game), and it the most OP character, you pull him in a 5* crystal, you would sell him? Because he's a fictional character that was depicted in comics as part of the **** party?