**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gwenmaster Rank-Ups

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
I have the 7.2.5 Platinumpool left before going into the Gwenmaster chapter and decided that hey, why not ask all of your opinions about potential counters for the fight?

I might choose to just save my resources for an r3 afterwards, but we'll see. The only t5cc I can form directly with the selector is a mutant one. While that would be awesome for my Apocalypse, I just r2'd that dude so I'm fresh out of mutant t4cc. But enough about that! If you have any tips specifically regarding Gwenmaster counters, I'm all ears.

I won't list all of my 5r5s, but the 6*s I have at r2 or above are Doom (r3), Mojo, Punisher 2099, Warlock, Howard the Duck, Bishop, Apocalypse, White Mags and Venom.

My 6* options.
(I also have an awakened Squirrel Girl that didn't make the pic.)

Some 5* options.

Does anyone stick out or am I set to go already?