**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Selling T4CC.

NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
I know it's been asked before but, we should be able to sell t4cc. Personally I'm always overflow, and, I don't open any crystal related to t4cc (t4cc, t4cc fragment, glory, etc...). I have thoursands of those.

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Well then just give them to me
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76

I know it's been asked before but, we should be able to sell t4cc. Personally I'm always overflow, and, I don't open any crystal related to t4cc (t4cc, t4cc fragment, glory, etc...). I have thoursands of those.

I think the upcoming daily bugle is going to allow you to sell some items for rewards
    Oh wait no, I’m wrong
    Anyways you shouldn’t want to sell t4cc anyway. They’ll benefit you on your journey.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021

As you progress a little further, you will find that they become valuable again. Many needed for r2 and r3 6 star. It wouldn't really be advisable to sell them if you could anyway.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

As you progress a little further, you will find that they become valuable again. Many needed for r2 and r3 6 star. It wouldn't really be advisable to sell them if you could anyway.
    Already there, but, I won't worry if I ever need T4CC