**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Event Quest Completion - after EQ has been explored

awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
Just curious how many people actually push for the milestones in the solo "Event Quest Completion" at the end of the month, and what the best strategy you might use to get it done (preferably using the least amount of energy)

Since its active right now, and probably majority of people have explored as much of the EQ as they intend to until the reset, thought this might be a good poll to understand what others do. (And maybe encourage Kabam to somehow change this annoying solo-event)

Event Quest Completion - after EQ has been explored 28 votes

Yes I actively get the milestones
7%
yuwSearmenis 2 votes
Yes I get some milestones but dont push
10%
cx23433gforcefanBatman_bruce31 3 votes
No I don't bother
82%
Haji_SaabFurious_Fighter1Malreck04PikoluMB8888Havanaknightdot_dittoGarrettNFit_Fun9329UvoginNimorErcarretIronGladiator22RenaxqqDoctor_Strange19Zan0Thanks_D19TheBair123Scrubhankeevonlt 23 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Personally, I still try to push for all milestones but stop there. I don't think I'm going to pull off the last milestone in time without using energy refills - which I rather wouldn't do for a 5* signature stone and a little T2A.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    No I don't bother
    I don't bother with it. I rarely bother with it even when the month is fresh and I have all of Cav difficulty ahead of me. I just really dislike that whole event and think it could either be replaced outright or at least be redesigned to be easier to complete without buying a bunch of energy refills.

I think that one incredibly easy fix could be to simply include other content in it so that any Variant or Story quest you complete counts toward the objective. That wouldn't be enough but it would at least give you something to do when you've completed everything you want to do in EQ. I'm not going to just mindlessly run daily quests in order to earn the last milestone.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Ercarret said:

I think that one incredibly easy fix could be to simply include other content in it so that any Variant or Story quest you complete counts toward the objective. That wouldn't be enough but it would at least give you something to do when you've completed everything you want to do in EQ. I'm not going to just mindlessly run daily quests in order to earn the last milestone.

I think you hit the nail on the head there. It really shouldn't be limited to event quests - but any quests, including back issues, story, etc.

Or heck, I wouldn't even be mad if they got rid of it altogether and only ran hero/arena/level ups.