**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is ihulk duped 6* worth r3

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
Getting in before forums are flooded with t5cc help requests when s.o.p rewards drop.
I have **** 6* luck. I’m sitting on 4 t5ccs, got two more incoming from s.o.p. my research into ihulk had mixed results, lot of people say he’s lacking, others love him,
My only decision so far for the s.o.p selectors is a mutant for domino, I’m holding the skill to see if I dupe nick or km (or kingpin potentially)
Should I R3 rulk? any other advice welcomed , I have almost every 5* I want maxed except for Shang chi and Hercules

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Yep!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    If your good with him and like him sure, btw give those mutant cats to aa not domino.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I can't say whether iHulk is worth ranking up since I only have an r1 5*, but I will say that there is a Miles Morales buff incoming...someday. If you're not sure how you feel about iHulk, I'd save the t5cc until the Miles buff arrives. I have a feeling that it'll be a spicy one considering how anticipated he is. At least I hope that the buff lives up to that anticipation.
  • Options
    ihulk is fun, i have mine duped at r3. His usage depends if the ai is aggressive which im not a big fan of. He is a prestige boy for me.
    WHy dont you take up KP/KM? both are solid rank ups.
  • Options
    DawsMan said:

If your good with him and like him sure, btw give those mutant cats to aa not domino.

Hmm I should probably do both, might go 2 mutant. was thinking he destroys everything that’s not immune anyway, and domino I just like using to stomp quickly through easy content, like potion farming. But aa could use the extra health
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Yeah, he’s awesome and really powerful
  • Options

ihulk is fun, i have mine duped at r3. His usage depends if the ai is aggressive which im not a big fan of. He is a prestige boy for me.
    WHy dont you take up KP/KM? both are solid rank ups.

I actually use km a ton, (love the void synergy) but having a max sig 5* isn’t much less damage than the 6* , and then I figured I’m gonna do an abyss run one of these days ( have had units saved for last 6 months for one) but been too busy and game has been running badly for me, if I get a skill gem I’d want to rank nick asap. So I’ve sat on it

• Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    My 6* ihulk is undupped and r2 and I’m thinking about r3ing him. I like him a lot and get a little better with him every day. I watch videos and learn something new everytime I watch.