**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who’s the Better Tech Champ?

Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who’s the Better Tech Champ? 42 votes

Hulkbuster
16%
Spider_Rico0casual0Tostig32RayMonDxHemanth123manikantaAce2319AndyBeardo 7 votes
Sentinel
4%
SkyLord7000AJ007 2 votes
Guillotine 2099
78%
TheManMythLegendSungjNavneetMalreck04RockypantherxStevieManWonderEtjamaNo_oneukdangarang122StaphMemberDtomMauledIcy000walkerdogRenaxqqCarracho01SwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaJr_StarkRouger4 33 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    G2099 is awesome! She is great for long fights and quests where each champ is at least around the 100k health pool or more, which is there almost always in endgame content.
  • Xandude32Xandude32 Posts: 20
    She is fun to use but I’m worried I’ll get a 5* warlock or something later on. I don’t know if I want to invest in her too much cuz of that.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Guillotine 2099
    I use Warlock and G2099 for completely different reasons. Warlock is best for controlling regen and can control power gain through Sp1 and 3 or if the defender gets a power gain buff with infection

G2099 has a more reliable power drain and significantly more damage potential. She also counters nodes that deal damage back for crits and is generally more sustainable with the ability to regen in every fight.

She’s a solid investment and will still have utility when you inevitably pull Warlock as well.

Honorable mention for Sentinel for variant content if you’ve not managed that yet. Tech, CL, Villains variant all had uses for him. Rank 4 was sufficient to clear most of this content.