**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ideas to add to spideman 2099

MADMANDIFFA_69MADMANDIFFA_69 Posts: 84
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
So far all the gameplay and leaks that they’ve shown of spiderman 2099 have looked ok but not amazingly impressive. Sure we have to wait and see to see if his actually good but here are some features I think will be pretty cool to add onto the character. Btw this is all based on a max five star so rank 5 level 65.

.Bleed immune and armour break: due to spiderman 2099 unstable molecule fabric armour, spidemans suit is unable to be ripped or torn through leading him to be unable to bleed or receive armour break.

.lyla online: lyla is Spider-Man’s holographic assistant that mimics human emotion and I feel like they should add an ability where when u dash back and hold for 1.5 seconds u get an ability called lyla online, When up against #metal champs it completely shuts down their defensive ability’s because lyla will be “hacking” their systems. This ability also give spiderman 2099 an extra 3500 attack rating and 100% chance to land a crit on opponent and leaves evade champs (not unstoppable) unable to evade. Lyla online will last for 16 seconds and has a cool down of 12 seconds. So think about i as a better version of locked on but for #metal champs.

.poison and slow:On every medium or heavy you have a 100% chance to give the opponent slow, slow can not be stacked but the timer can reset every time u hit with a heavy or medium bu unlike the special 3 the slow does not count as 4 unique debuffs. On every medium u will have a 37% chance to grant poison this poison can be stacked but the max stack is 3. I added these ability's in because of spiderman 2099 claws and fangs have a poison that paralyses the opponent leading them to not being able to move which is pretty much what slow is but with evade and unstoppable.

.Special 3 bleed: after the special 3 spiderman 2099 has a 100% chance to grant a bleed on the opponent this bleed last forever but just like the slow on the old spidermans special 3 2099 this bleed counts as 4 unique debuffs. The bleed does not do much damage but once all debuffs are placed opponent when u use special 2 there should be some insane damage.

.Buff on damage in general: for what I’ve seen the normal 5 hit combo that spiderman 2099 does doesn’t seem to do much damage so I would increase the damage by adding a bit more attack rating to the table so he doesn’t fully rely on debuffs to damage the opponent.

But other than all these ability I would leave the rest of the debuffs he puts on the opponent apart from the slow he give on special 3 (coz let’s be honest they would’ve of killed him already by the time he reaches 3 bars of power)

But overall I think we are just gonna have to wait and see just so we can get a perspective on whether his good or not.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry for some of the spelling errors
  • Options
    If u have more abilities u think would be cool to add that is didn’t mention feel free to write down what u think.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Btw when his got Lyla online his mediums as a rank 5 lvl 65 five star do around the 7K range which is pretty good but once u hit special 2 with Lyla online each hit does 15k damage not including the energy damage from rupture burst or bleed to poison or wither ect and if u have every debuffs maxed on the opponent his maximum damage is 500k from special 2( in debuff damage so not crits) but after that all the debuffs are gone so this also makes it so u don’t have to have tons of debuffs for good damage but if u want off the charts damage max everything out so like pretty much when his only got half of the debuffs he still does really good damage, this makes it so that it’s easy to still get really good damage because u don’t wanna have to keep doing his rotation over and over again. I’ve got so many ideas I should probably stop writing them down now 😂
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Come on, let's wait until the champion is actually in the game before discussing a buff. Not every champ has to have crazy OP damage, especially if they bring a ton of utility and power control. People were initially feeling pretty meh about the Falcon buff until they found out that he could shut off basically every defensive ability in the game, and when people realized that it didn't really matter that he wasn't the next Nick Fury, damage-wise.

Plus, just bring Mr. Fantastic and She-Hulk/Sentry/Vulture/Doc Ock and Spidey 2099 will place power stings for days.
  • Options
    Yeah but I want there to be a really good spiderman in the game and I’m talking cgr good and they also had a lot of missed opportunities when it comes to all his powers and abilities in the comics especially the lyla one! And none of the spidermen/woman In the game have bad damage and I don’t want 2099 to be the spiderman known for having no damage even though he has a good kit that’s no excuse for giving him bad damage.
  • Options
    KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    No
  • Options
    KennMcoc said:

No

What do u mean by no
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★

Yeah but I want there to be a really good spiderman in the game and I’m talking cgr good and they also had a lot of missed opportunities when it comes to all his powers and abilities in the comics especially the lyla one! And none of the spidermen/woman In the game have bad damage and I don’t want 2099 to be the spiderman known for having no damage even though he has a good kit that’s no excuse for giving him bad damage.

But you don't know that he has bad damage. He isn't released yet. You have, at most, seen a video of him in action. Or maybe just the opinions of people who have just seen a video of him in action.

I would also love a god-tier Spidey in the game (although I guess both Starky and Spider-Pig can be argued to be just that), but I won't judge SM2099 before he's even out.
  • Options
    I understand what u mean but I’m not criticising this champ I’m just being creative on some cool abilities that would be nice to have.
  • Options
    Also I think he is going to be a really really solid champ because of the awakened ability he has a 80% chance of the ruptures not getting consumed when he gives rupture burst and if u pause the ability’s at the right time and have a wither debuff u can just keep giving the opponent one bar of power and getting guaranteed ruptures on all blocked hits which will lead to massive rupture burst damage all the way until it consumes all his ruptures
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Unless he is extremely under-powered and everybody is criticizing him all over the forums like they did with Odin, they won't make a dramatic change that soon to a new champ.