**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Immortal abomination: any effective play style?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
As topic. Is it to accumulate poison charge via SP1 and then turn it into permanent with SP2? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Yea that's basically it. Depending on if he's awakened or not you can often just get away with going straight to sp2. You could also throw sp2 when nearly at sp3 so you end up basically able to throw an sp1 a few seconds later and maintain the duration of your toxic thing.
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

Yea that's basically it. Depending on if he's awakened or not you can often just get away with going straight to sp2. You could also throw sp2 when nearly at sp3 so you end up basically able to throw an sp1 a few seconds later and maintain the duration of your toxic thing.

This is basically it here. If the fights are much longer than go for a SP3 to make his next aura better overall so speed up the fight. If you can manage it then stacking multiple aura's are very nice to have also. If the fights are short enough like your average act 7 fight, just getting close to a sp3, use sp2 and just spam SP1s after is mostly enough.
  • Options
    Saiyan said:

No_oneuk said:

This is basically it here. If the fights are much longer than go for a SP3 to make his next aura better overall so speed up the fight. If you can manage it then stacking multiple aura's are very nice to have also. If the fights are short enough like your average act 7 fight, just getting close to a sp3, use sp2 and just spam SP1s after is mostly enough.
    Thanks no_oneuk and saiyan. I’ll try your suggested ways for playing iAbom. Thanks.
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Take a look at some of the mysterio summer of pain videos with IBom. Many of them lay out his rotation to maintain the toxic aura nicely.
  • Options

Take a look at some of the mysterio summer of pain videos with IBom. Many of them lay out his rotation to maintain the toxic aura nicely.

Thanks. Actually I also used iAbom when fighting SoP Mysterio. Just want to know if there is any other effective play style of him. Thanks.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I build up just below 3 bars of power, sp2, then sp1. This seems a ton more efficient
  • Options

I build up just below 3 bars of power, sp2, then sp1. This seems a ton more efficient

Thanks for that. I'll try out.