**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Run the Cavalier Nexus (6-Star Shard Card) Again.

I was interested in getting this deal, but I checked the drop rates on the crystals and decided to stay away once I’d realised they were the old cav crystals. I suggest you run the deal again in the shop for those who never purchased it to begin with. Had I known there would have been compensation for those who did buy it, I would obviously have bought it. I didn’t think the old drop rates were a mistake.

I’m sure many other players were in my situation. Otherwise, the summoners who were tempted to purchase but didn’t buy it might feel more inclined with the correct drop rates.

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,749 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I agree. I was never interested in it anyway and won't buy it even if does return, but it was objectively a great deal that unfortunately got dragged down by a lot of drama and bugs. You could have bought it hoping for compensation but that's a gamble that I'd really advise against since Kabam could very well just have said "nah, those were the right crystals, guys" and not compensated anyone.

I mean, it could have been the intended crystals. No one knew at the time and because of the weekend, there was no clarification until the offer ended (I think).

So yeah, run the offer again. It benefits everyone. The players who passed on it due to the bugs/unclarities will be able to get their hands on it, while Kabam makes some extra money that they missed out on. Win-win!
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    That sounds like a swell idea
  • DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    They might but I doubt it would happen until next month.