**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kiwi or Aussie players wanted

If you’re from New Zealand or Australia then you should definitely talk to us. We have great leadership with a very impressive knowledge of the game, we have a mix of hard core veterans 400k+ to 50k+ , we would prefer players 100k+ but if you’re active and can fight in back to back wars and alliance quests we will make exceptions. We’re committed for all of our members to have a great game experience by helping the shape of your masteries, champ selection for your attack and defence teams, how to defeat act 4 and 5 . We started small with a awesome core and are currently over 5 million, we enjoy watching players grow into great. If you’re loyal, active and committed and this sounds like a good home for you contact us in game or by using the line app
In game contacts - Superpsy , Jeri person , TheNinjaKiwiNZ , Ashes na , D1TN666 , Kylee NZ , nuhaka mason.
Line app - Superpsy , jeri person , ashnz , D1TN , kylee, TheNinjaKiwi

Comments

• Options
    So many 4* champs this week
  • Options
    Cmon kiwis we need 3 players, chat to me in game or line app
  • Options
    Hit me up in the game Jeri person
  • Options
    paulie7777paulie7777 Posts: 21
    Hi Team
    I got two profiles... with my current alliance which is on map 5, participation slows down dramatically on weekends. i’m looking for an alliance where all the members in my BG continue to be active over the weekend, otherwise my best champs are tied up in AQ for nothing...My attack team is wolverine x2, Vision x2, scarlet witch and the archer...4* 5/50 duped. i recently levelled up and sold heaps of champs, hence base rating went down from 160+ to 100...i will continue to turnover unused champs for SA and level up rewards...