**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Extra [FF] in Arena alliance tag names… 🧐

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
So I’ve been grinding arena and noticed that every opponent I face ends up having [FF] added into their alliance tag name. Anyone else seeing this?

I’m running the YJ 6* basic arena, always pick the 3rd option for highest PI to battle. Every round, it’s there…. No impact to gameplay but thought it was weird and yet interesting… what ever could it mean?…

Fantastic Four
Fabulous Frank’s
Futuristic Fights
Fat Fingers
Fine Fuzzies

Comments

• Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    edited August 2021

So I’ve been grinding arena and noticed that every opponent I face ends up having [FF] added into their alliance tag name. Anyone else seeing this?

I’m running the YJ 6* basic arena, always pick the 3rd option for highest PI to battle. Every round, it’s there…. No impact to gameplay but thought it was weird and yet interesting… what ever could it mean?…

Fantastic Four
    Fabulous Frank’s
    Futuristic Fights
    Fat Fingers
    Fine Fuzzies

You forgot fried fish in your list
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    The FF clearly stands for Fungal Frenzy
  • Guessing it is an errant Hex Code style symbol where it shouldn’t be.
    Like if you’ve ever noticed a Hex Code in place of an Apostrophe in some web pages or such (but 0xFF wouldn’t be any type of common character)

And your examples above still have the rest of the full 5 characters for their Alliance Tag.
    Wonder if it is the Color Code embedding before the Tag Name. FF being full Bright White, but I’ve only seen that in the Alliance Name before (not their Tag).
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Future Foundation
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Furry F**ks