**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where can I find guillotine and punisher 2099

Looking those those two. I know duels is easy but I'm impatient. Is there anywhere in quests where I can find them? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    In 2 days the tech daily quest is coming up. Meantime try arena
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Try to beat them in arena using Vision? I'm sure that will go well...
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

In 8 days you can get it done by dueling them 5 times a day. Besides ghat 8 energy quest, this is seemingly the best option. Not a good one but this a very specific objective. Best suggestion i got for now. You got anything better?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

In 8 days you can get it done by dueling them 5 times a day. Besides ghat 8 energy quest, this is seemingly the best option. Not a good one but this a very specific objective. Best suggestion i got for now. You got anything better?
    Not really. Couldn't find a better option than the 8 energy quest. If you are going to do the "One Classy Shot" objective on the different difficulties of EQ, there is a Pun2099 on the Spider-Man 2099 boss quest, and there is a Guilly 2099 on the Peni Parker boss quest, so you can do some of it using energy you were going to use anyway.