**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the Hydra Adaptoid in 6.4 the same as SoP?

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Just wondering if it’ll be easier or harder.

Will Cap IW Work

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Either way he is a pain to fight
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Cap could work
    You'll get power drained a lot though
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    6.4 has vigor and a few other nodes but cap works also no sp2 lock
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    6.4 Adaptoid has matador.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I used CapIW when i did it with white mags pre fight. He should work without just watch out for limber
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

I used CapIW when i did it with white mags pre fight. He should work without just watch out for limber

Oh yeah I’m definitely bringing White Mags cuz I hate limber
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Champs with slow, or Magneto, since he's metal. You'll have a team of 5, so should be easier than SOP hydra adaptoid.
    Not having Magneto is so annoying 😂
    Hoitado said:

He helps with a lot of annoying matchups. She Hulk works well for this fight too, or Spider-Gwen.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Hoitado said:

Typhoon said:

Champs with slow, or Magneto, since he's metal. You'll have a team of 5, so should be easier than SOP hydra adaptoid.

magneto doesn't actually work well against hydra adaptoid since he's bleed immune, armor break immune, immune to aar, and has matador
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Hoitado said:

Typhoon said:

magneto doesn't actually work well against hydra adaptoid since he's bleed immune, armor break immune, immune to aar, and has matador
    He’s a robot.
    and? i literally just stated all the reasons that mags doesn't work
    edited August 2021

Typhoon said:

Hoitado said:

Typhoon said:

He’s a robot.
    and? i literally just stated all the reasons that mags doesn't work
    Just for fun, I went in and wasted my energy to try it out. I took off 70% with magneto before I died. The only node that really stops Magneto from being a good option is the immunity to AAR. The rest are negligible.

So, you're kinda right. He's not ideal, but it's definitely doable with a revive.
    I did it with Cap IW. It took me one revive because of parry bug but other than that it was a really fun fight. It’s nice not having to worry about them throwing an SP3.

Onto GrandMaster
    Hoitado said:

I did it with Cap IW. It took me one revive because of parry bug but other than that it was a really fun fight. It’s nice not having to worry about them throwing an SP3.

Onto GrandMaster

Good luck man.
    Typhoon said:

Hoitado said:

Onto GrandMaster

Good luck man.

Thanks! I’m gonna need it