**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Been out for a while and need some knowledge lol

I been out for over a year and back playing almost one month strong so many new champs, new items, new modes, and arenas any tips ans also have a few questions

What's the point of ranking down and champ and what do you gain from it?

What do you gain from selling champs and do you gain more based off the champs level or pi?

Why is it still impossible to pull a 4* and kinda a 3* from phc?

I heard it was a sell for masteries was that like a one time thing or is it like seasonal?

Comments

• myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Alright hope these answer your questions...

- RDT stands for Rank Down Tickets which are highly requested after they were handed out as compensation due to Update 12.0. They are unobtainable at the moment and there are no plans that we can see of their re-appearance

- You again Shards, Gold, and ISO for selling champs. The higher the rank and sig ability the more you get in return. Everyone has a different stance on this but I personally don't recommend selling any

- 3* and 4* champs are just random from PHCs and it all comes down to luck. Just keep opening them up. Don't spend units on them

If you have any questions ask away, I'm sure the Community and I would love to help.

Hope I wasn't of assistance,
    myPUNCAKE
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Was* lol typo at the end
  • Thanks much apprieated @myPUNCAKE and it was not :joy: but also i still don't understand the ranking down part why would someone want to isn't it better to have a higher rank do you get back everything it took to rank that champ up when you rank down or something?
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    The changes made in update 12.0 changed the way many of the “god tier” champions worked. The community revolted as they had spent a lot of time and money ranking up those champions. One of Kabam’s solutions to try and calm the masses was to allow people to rank down champions. They got back all of the ISO, catalysts, and gold that was used to rank up the champion and could therefore use those resources on another.
  • Ah Okie thanks that cleared it up @Rogue42 also what is a "god tier"
  • Here's a pretty accurate guide to who's god tier. Meaning they're the top champions for their roles. A lot of the guys listed as Demi god tier are deserving of God tier status based on my evaluation so when ranking up guys know try and stick with those within the top two tiers.
  • I also keep seeing people talk about challenger rating what does that have to do witg certain maps?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is basically a system that penalizes you if you have a low rank champion, by decreasing the stats. Is something useless to use on offensive
  • @eXtripa69 Thanks man
    Still not 100% sure if someone can give a broad scenario would be nice please and thanks
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Try using the search button here or on reddit. Or even use Google or Youtube. I'm sure you will get some more answers there...or even more questions lol. But try searching around a little.

Or hope @DNA3000 is around and kind enough to give you an insightful answer as he does all the time.
  • Cool much apprieated @Addyos
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    check this post out from kabam about challenger rating. explains everything.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/2317/challenger-rating-explained#latest