**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Specials chaining after combo

So did anyone else notice that we didn't have issues chaining a special after a combo until they released the chapter in act 5 that doesn't deal normal attack damage but does extra special damage? Also I've only really noticed issues when fighting stronger opponents. My playing time has dropped dramatically over the last 5-6 months which could explain a drop off of my ability to keep high combos but doesn't explain my timing on firing off specials

Comments

• Options
    It was really horrible for a while but I feel like in general Kabam has made an earnest effort in addressing this issue.

You should be able to chain into anyone's s1/2 from a 4 combo light attack. That's somewhere in the update notes.
  • Options
    I've noticed depending on the champ I've had success chaining specials. For example with black widow i can usually connect her specials after a 5 hit combo but recently I've had more issues with her and with captain marvel I've noticed she's really sporadic when chaining a special. I think challenger rating does more than they told us it does, as i mentioned above i only notice issues chaining specials against stronger opponents. Sure it could just be a coincidence but i wouldn't be surprised if we all are getting kabamed
  • Options
    Mind you, that's not the only issue I've noticed with specials. On several occasions I've hit the special button only for it to not fire off a special and that leaves me open to get messed up by the AI
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    It was really horrible for a while but I feel like in general Kabam has made an earnest effort in addressing this issue.

You should be able to chain into anyone's s1/2 from a 4 combo light attack. That's somewhere in the update notes.

Yeah that doesn't happen
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    SirTodd_83 wrote: »
    Mind you, that's not the only issue I've noticed with specials. On several occasions I've hit the special button only for it to not fire off a special and that leaves me open to get messed up by the AI

This was an issue for a few days but got fixed, this does not happen now
  • Options
    Danielmath, it might not happen to you but it still happens to me occasionally. It could happen more but i don't realize as i have stop doing difficult maps because of the copious amount of bugs my android device has had to deal with of late