**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

rank up help for all cav eq

so i got lots of 5 star sig stones, 3-4 and 4-5 skill rank up gem, mutant and generic ag. I need someone who’s good for not just this month cav eq but cav eq in general.Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• JeffdamenJeffdamen Posts: 35
    Based on your roster I'd recommend venom and buffed diablo. Venom will particularly help if you haven't done variants yet. For the future Aegon and void would be some very good investments but not so helpful for month to month EQ. However your current 3 r5's are very solid and will carry you through a lot so consider trying to get through some story content. Good luck!
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    Hard to say definitively as the cav nodes tend to change month to month.

Skill tends to require shock, ability accuracy reduction, evade counter, or purified debuffs
    ⮑ Falcon and XBones are good option
    (Ægon worked this month)

Science favors slow, poison immune, debuff placement
    ⮑ Red Hulk, Void, Spider-Gwen
    (Ham, Gwen and YellowJacket work this month)

Mystic always rewards nullify
    ⮑ Sym Supreme, Hood, and Doom

Cosmic rewards stacked and unique buffs
    ⮑ Venom, Vision Aarkus, Cap Marvel
    (Angela seems to be good every month)

Tech keys in on power drain and heal block
    ⮑ warlock, Vision, IMIW
    (Warlock has been a godsend every month)

Mutant focuses on biohazard, regeneration or prowess
    ⮑ magneto, Sabretooth, X23
    Only your mags could get buy on biohazard. Fortunately, that’s not the key this month.

Your roster may still be a bit limited to reliably clear all of the cav EQ each month, node dependent. Clear as much as you can to get the resources to build your roster.

The variant back issue challenges have a lot of great rewards for ranking champs and 5* crystals. I second the comment by @Jeffdamen Look into the blood and venom, contamination, or micro-verse quests. You may be able to manage them with your roster.