**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"Catch a Spider In Action" bug

After completing all of the milestones for the special "Extra! Extra!" arena, I've kept doing it in order to do the special objective chain with the "catch a spider in action" objectives. However, I've completed dozens of fights where I simply don't get any points towards the objective. For example, a few minutes ago I defeated a Spider-Verse hero by using an SP1 to KO Spider-Ham with my 3-star Red Goblin, who is a Cosmic champ. Even so, I didn't get any points for that objective. Is there something bugged here? It's supremely frustrating.

Comments

• RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★

After completing all of the milestones for the special "Extra! Extra!" arena, I've kept doing it in order to do the special objective chain with the "catch a spider in action" objectives. However, I've completed dozens of fights where I simply don't get any points towards the objective. For example, a few minutes ago I defeated a Spider-Verse hero by using an SP1 to KO Spider-Ham with my 3-star Red Goblin, who is a Cosmic champ. Even so, I didn't get any points for that objective. Is there something bugged here? It's supremely frustrating.

You have to use a spiderverse hero to defeat a sinister 6 villain to gain points
  • thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 150
    Zan0 said:

Did he die to dot?

He got KOed by the first hit of my Sp1, but this has not been limited to just that one fight. I can understand if DOT doesn't count, but I've done these fights with champs that don't even use DoT and it still fails to register sometimes.
  • MagustheatersMagustheaters Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue, beating Spider verse champions with skill and using light attacks to finish,, but they aren't being counted.. very annoying
  • HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Same bug here
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I was having issues getting them to register too in arena so I just went to 1.3 of RTTL and fought that Spider-Man over and over. It worked for me.
  • SatanorsSatanors Posts: 6
    Beat spider verse champs using light attack. Stuck at 9/10 for days now.
  • SatanorsSatanors Posts: 6
    @Msrdld, thanks. In arena it was not working. Worked in 1.3 rttl
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 179
    Yep, it’s bugged.

Defeated spidey 2099 with a tech and didn’t get the points for the tech/cosmic objective.

Seems like a classy kabam move…
    Here I go we have a fix, oh wait but it comes with a whole new level of new bugs 🕺🏼