**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An underrated Cgr rotation

SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey, it's your favorite species of goat here to give you a friendly (personally most used) Cgr rotation. I learned this rotation from Slayer's vid, which I'll link to here: https://youtu.be/skgNXThqlQc?t=238. The only downside to this is due to higher ranks of champions giving more power from landing and receiving hits, you need a r5 to do this. Meaning with a 6* r3, this won't work. When do I use this? All the time. As a casual map 5 runner, this rotation is great for me to get to a sp2 without needing to block one of the opponent's specials. Hey! This has been my shortest post yet! Hurray!

Sorry for any typos
-Saquon
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    So we have to watch a video from another person to know what “rotation” you’re talking about?

Edit: Use this rotation for map 7 crit me lanes, they never throw a special.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    I use this rotation all of the time. Really good for lower health fights
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Jaded said:

So we have to watch a video from another person to know what “rotation” you’re talking about?

Oh shoot. I didn't finish this. I was going to actually write out the rotation below. Thanks for the feedback.
    Rotation: Heavy. Mllll, mlllm. You can then throw a sp2 and they've had no chance to throw a special.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Oh shoot. I didn't finish this. I was going to actually write out the rotation below. Thanks for the feedback. Time to add it to the post now
    your edit has already passed, rip
  • Options

Jaded said:

Oh shoot. I didn't finish this. I was going to actually write out the rotation below. Thanks for the feedback. Time to add it to the post now
    your edit has already passed, rip
    Who's to say I can't edit the comment I just made? :sweat_smile: