**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Regarding tomorrw's Guardian write-up

Hey y'all. It's Saquon again (bold of me to assume you know who I am). I have a quick question for y''all. Tomorrow's write-up will be about Guardian, who I think is the second best tech champ in game. But I'll go more into that in the post. This will be my biggest review yet (I assume), and a big reason for that will be a chart I made detailing Guardian's sp2 damage depending on force field charges, both with and without suicides. The reason I'm making this poll is to ask: Would y'all rather have one very very long Guardian write-up? Or one Guardian write-up, and another long post detailing how the sp2 damage scales?

There are no typos in this question
-Saquon

Regarding tomorrw's Guardian write-up 58 votes

One big post!
50%
CrimsonBadgerDarkrider05CupidTheHoodedDormammuAssumedNameGrootman1294Wine_LoverRockypantherxSbkruebMarvzeliusAmadeo01TSR6225Bawa69IronGladiator22MCOCHazzaDemi_GodJay69ricknmorty_Erik_Killmonger1001odishika123Almccarthy 29 votes
Two smaller posts!
6%
thanks4playingwalkerdogScrubhanAce2319 4 votes
I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?
43%
Eb0ny-O-M4wVceeGNASTYDRTOCainNo_oneukHera1d_of_Ga1actusUsername19273Thicco_ModejschweriMasterpuffSpideyFunkoJohnyBoyFluffy_pawsFaseehTheBair123PuttPuttking_ov_scrubsValentinos13DarkKnight646 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★
    Faseeh said:

never heard of you but interesting....

I've just made write-ups on G2099, Hit monkey, Diablo, and Bwdo
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Second best tech??? I mean i really love him and have him as 5/65 sig 200 but by no means he is second best tech...!!! Warlock and guillotine are definitely above him...!!
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Just do like the others
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Two smaller posts!
    I don't think it matters much. I personally like write ups. However, just a couple of suggestions.

1. Instead of saying that one champ is better than the other, I think it'd be more helpful if you mention which scenarios (whether specific nodes or general game modes) is more suitable for one champ versus another. I think this would create a more helpful and objective comparison between champs.

2. A lot of write-ups that I've seen are okay. I appreciate the effort, passion, etc. But they just sound like an elaborated version of the champion spotlight. Instead, it'd be helpful to spend more time on rotations, quirks to look out for, things that have surprised you, specific matchups wherein the champ is particular strong/weak, etc. Basically, information that can only come from gameplay experience and not just from the champion spotlight.

Anyway good luck and looking forward to the write up!
  • Options
    SaquongoatSaquongoat Posts: 133 ★★

it'd be helpful to spend more time on rotations, quirks to look out for, things that have surprised you, specific matchups wherein the champ is particular strong/weak, etc. Basically, information that can only come from gameplay experience and not just from the champion spotlight.

I do try to add those little quirks in, and give a general overview on what each ability is good for at the end of my description of them. At the end of every write up, I also like giving what I consider to be the best way to play them or use certain rotations. Thanks for the kind words! (I also try to stay away from going too deep into why some champs are better than others, for then my write ups would find a way to get even longer)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I'm Bart Simpson, who the hell are you?

Second best tech??? I mean i really love him and have him as 5/65 sig 200 but by no means he is second best tech...!!! Warlock and guillotine are definitely above him...!!

don’t forget ghost
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Definitely not the Second Best Tech Champion

-Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

don’t forget ghost
    Yeah ofcourse....i assumed he already put ghost #1 and guardian #2
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    One big post!
    I also agree