**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

what's with Air Walkers prestige in every EQ

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
Ever since Air walker has been included in the EQ maps his PI is always way off as compared to the others in his path...this also causes his health pool to be much more inflated than others .....luckily this month he is in the mystic chapter and it becomes a bit easier to counter him isn't always the case though....was there an official comment on it earlier ??

Comments

• Options
    DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    Its PI not prestige
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Air Walker has acended the meagre rules of the game. He turns up as he pleases.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

Aburaees said:

That’s how much of a boost he needs to be a worthy opponent.

what is this heresy
    Lol, if it makes you feel better I find a stacked Air Walker a massive pain in the proverbial wherever he appears in Cavalier difficulty…until he appears on a Mystic path and he becomes Doom food.

• Options
    lol the dude needs a massive boost for his dark tides to deal damage and not heal us, lol.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

lol the dude needs a massive boost for his dark tides to deal damage and not heal us, lol.

This. Else we won’t take damage from his debuffs. 😂
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    xNig said:

This. Else we won’t take damage from his debuffs. 😂
    Is it weird i still don't have wp unlocked and I have nearly everything in the game explored except abyss and v1....
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    He's need r4 to be as good as other champs in the quest lol
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    i remember a quest where his health pool was about equal to the health pool of the boss on that map .....