**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Proud of this...

Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

Took Namor to sig 200 and didn't realize he pushed me over 13k Prestige...an alliance mate actually noticed and told me. Have to admit I was really happy to see that number!

Comments

• Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Why do people blur out their summoner name? Just curious, don't have anything against it

Also nice profile and congrats on the prestige
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★

Why do people blur out their summoner name? Just curious, don't have anything against it

Lol, great question - I just see other people do it and figured it was the thing to do :)
  • Options
    LoneCrimsonWolfLoneCrimsonWolf Posts: 29
    edited August 2021

Also the name we have here is our summoner name so that kind of defeats the purpose of blurring the name in the 1st place lol unless there is a way to make it different that I do not know of.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

Also the name we have here is our summoner name so that kind of defeats the purpose of blurring the name in the 1st place lol unless there is a way to make it different that I do not know of.
    not really my summoner name is different then my forums name, same as plenty of others here.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Yeah... my in game name definitely isn't ItsDamien.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I dont use my in game name on forums
  • Options
    Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    Congrats!!! That is a huge accomplishment.