**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Punisher 2099, my only R3 6*... and why I hate him.

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
Now on paper, Punisher is an awesome, awesome champion. And, to be very clear, I am in no way saying he is bad. In fact, when I first took him to r3 to get the Thronebreaker title, I was super excited and happy with my rank up.

But as I've used him more and more, I've run into the same issue more and more. A very irritating issue. An issue that has meant that in over 50 attempts at SoP ghost, I cannot get her past 50% health with him but got two first try solos with tigra and r4 BWDO. An issue that means I almost never bring him on my questing team. A very, very bad issue indeed.

Every time I use him, I die.

And I don't know why.

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Use yondu lol. Took ghost down to like 25%hp with my r1 6*.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    My guess is that you are to worried about trying to keep him in overdrive. I am a fellow p2099 user and HUGE fan, but I have caught myself being to aggressive trying to spam sp1.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    P2099 is garbage. Use your good champs.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you’re looking for actual advice, don’t use his play style at all. I don’t care if it reduces your damage or makes the fight longer, but just do it. If you’re trying to do something forced, then you might get stuck in the corner or trying to bait specials. In my first few runs with sentinel, I tried my best to build up analysis charges. I figured out that it was costing me time to bait specials and wasn’t efficient
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ditch Punisher 2099, embrace Sentry.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Had a good 2 min laugh out of this thread.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

joke threads never go well on these forums

it’s because you need to git gud

Hey mate, I think you made a typo there, I thought you were telling me to git gud but then I remembered you are stuck on 6.3 still, so must have been a mistake.
    Shots fired
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Now on paper, Punisher is an awesome, awesome champion. And, to be very clear, I am in no way saying he is bad. In fact, when I first took him to r3 to get the Thronebreaker title, I was super excited and happy with my rank up.

But as I've used him more and more, I've run into the same issue more and more. A very irritating issue. An issue that has meant that in over 50 attempts at SoP ghost, I cannot get her past 50% health with him but got two first try solos with tigra and r4 BWDO. An issue that means I almost never bring him on my questing team. A very, very bad issue indeed.

Every time I use him, I die.

And I don't know why.

That’s very disturbing. Have you consulted a doctor ?Or perhaps a priest ?