**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

To the guys who take pictures of their phones instead of screen shots

UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
What's the deal? Do you see everybody's pictures and wonder why they're so clear? Nobody ever calls you out in threads but believe me, we all notice.
I see posts and it's like "I got this many points in SoP" and I just think - probably could have got more if you could figure out how to take a screen shot.
Are you taking pics of your buddies phones when they aren't looking? Are you faking something? Do you really go find another phone, take a picture with that phone, text it to yourself and upload it here? That's a lot of work...

Here are a few combinations of buttons you can press on common phones. You push the buttons at the same time and the picture goes where the pictures are that you take with the camera on your phone. It's crazy, believe me.

iphone

android

I'm mostly joking here and I'm sure some of you have broken phones. Or, just say you broke your phone from now on. Nobody will judge you if you say you broke your phone. I probably still will but that doesn't matter.

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Gonna have to agree with that one
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    Just a normal screenshot for me if i need to post pictures better quality than using another phone.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    This has been bothering me for so long. Glad somebody actually said something about it.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Depends. I used to play on my apple and line on my Android. Easier to take a photo to place on line chat, then screen shot send to other phone, save on other phone, place on line chat.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    I’ve never posted a screenshot but I just recently like within a week that I even found out how to screenshot because I got logged out of email and couldn’t log in and had to contact support and they walked me though it

Not everyone knows how to screenshot

Edit: and I have had a iPhone since iPhone 6
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

@LibertyPrimeV1 sorry bud but you’re the main culprit of this

Because I'm using 2 Devices, my phone that's logged into the Forums isn't compatible with Mcoc since the March Update.
    Since then I've been using the Phone of my Grandfather who past away last year, but I don't want to fill that one with Snapshots because I don't want to make it anymore complicated for when my grandmother is ready to pull all his photos and such on to an external drive.
    You'll notice when it's not a Game Picture, I use Snapshots for Forum Posts and Memes and such.
    My current phone actually has a really nice Built In Cropping and Editing System for Snapshots, can't really use it when I can't play the game on it though.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Unitman said:

Or, just say you broke your phone from now on. Nobody will judge you if you say you broke your phone. I probably still will but that doesn't matter.

I'd rather not mention every time I take a snapshot "Btw it looks this way because I have to use 2 Phones due to Unfortunate Circumstances"
    😂 I'm just messing around but you would really want to have to add that Everytime if you were in our situation?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    my first tablet actually had a handy-dandy little screenshot button next to the home and back buttons on the screen. I *HATE* that my newer tablets didn't/don't.