**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

6* Incursion Crystals

CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 716 ★★★
Are we ready for it?
I think it’s about time considering the changing landscape of 5 vs 6.
I’d also like to see a solo incursions play style added.
It would definitely motivate me back into this element of the game.
Thoughts?
Please be constructive, we’re all playing this game together as a community. Thanks.

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    It would breathe life back into incursions which would be good - but might also lead to people getting annoyed at their partner because they decided to do random matchmaking with their top team and then complain on the forums that they left after the first room - well more of it!
    I just hope they wouldn't be 160,000 artifacts. (2k shard bundle x5)
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I agree with a form of solo incursions. This has been requested for awhile and no word so honestly that's a reach for the near future i think.

I agree that 6's are becoming much more available. SOP is proving that an rank 4's are on the horizon and will most likely be here by the holidays.

The mythic crystal shard addition shows they are slowly rolling out the ability to get more 6's which is great. I hope we see 6 star dual crystals by the end of the year but i doubt it. Can't hurt to be optimistic though!
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 716 ★★★
    I agree, that’s why I mentioned “solo incursions”.
    Let’s open that gate for individual play.