**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Labyrinth of Legends Still Worth Doing?

StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
It seems LoL has become a victim of diminishing returns. It remains a relatively large investment for units, time, and resources but the rewards are not substantially different than what we typically see in the Glory store or a decent monthly side quest. Is LoL still worth doing?

Is Labyrinth of Legends Still Worth Doing? 82 votes

Yes, for completion's sake, a fun challenge, and to prove your skills
51%
zuffyfmussapphillgreenTerraDuo_KulioSpicyslicerBowennn123AKTEKRasiloverCupidAckbar67Raichu626ItsDamienBillie90phil56201HavanaknightBen550pFenicoIronman3000Berjibs 42 votes
Yes, for the awakening gems
3%
Spity68Scopeotoe987FiiNCH 3 votes
Yes, for a trophy champion (Ultron Prime)
6%
StevieManWonderdracarys255X77NappyNapmarino123 5 votes
Yes, for preparation for Abyss
6%
SpeedbumpMasterpuffReal_Madrid_76_2Cap45Licky 5 votes
No, Skip it and Utilize your resources in some other part of the game
32%
Haji_Saabjdrum663Harding7BrokenTheHoodedDormammuwvonkTitoBandito187Colonaut123Iamant1No_oneukSuperfighter101edricYcatsHipoceroswalkerdogKen13780casual0SearmenisCeltic1981Shep 27 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    WooptyfrickendooWooptyfrickendoo Posts: 184
    If you have a 5/65 aegon or colossus and can do it in very few revives than yes. Otherwise not worth it.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yes, for a trophy champion (Ultron Prime)
    Gotta collect all the champs
    Also you gotta do it at least 3 times for Carina’s Challenges when you get there
  • Options
    StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

Gotta collect all the champs
    Also you gotta do it at least 3 times for Carina’s Challenges when you get there

I forgot about the Carina challenges! I’ll be TB next week so perhaps that will make the investment more worthwhile.
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★
    Yes if you can do it for relatively cheap. If you know what you’re doing and can do it for I’d say 500 units or less per path then it’s worth it.

If you need 1000+ units for each path then your better off using them for something else.

501-999 units per path is a gray area for me where it just depends on what you want and why you’re doing labyrinth in the first place
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Worth it for the t4cc alone
  • Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,110 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Yes if you can do it for relatively cheap. If you know what you’re doing and can do it for I’d say 500 units or less per path then it’s worth it.

If you need 1000+ units for each path then your better off using them for something else.

501-999 units per path is a gray area for me where it just depends on what you want and why you’re doing labyrinth in the first place

500 units is expensive for a lab path, that is not cheap at all💀
    It’s been like 3 years since I’ve done LoL so I guess I’m outdated but 500 units is about 12 revives. Which is pretty easy to farm up. Thus my point still stands. If you can do each path in 10-12 revives or less then it’s worth it
  • Options
    Bowennn123Bowennn123 Posts: 5
    Very worth it! Some sweet 5 star shards and t2a, I explored it about 2 weeks ago, and spent around 150 units per run.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Yes, for preparation for Abyss
    For all the above reasons except for the last one